Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Of course they are.

Abortion is legal because there isn’t a compelling government interest in making it illegal.

There’s a pretty significant compelling government interest in protecting public health.

You might want to go back and read the decision that legalized abortion because you're not even close to the justification used.

Do you have children? Did you call your wife's swelling belly a "fetus bump" or a "baby bump"?

We now have gay marriage, but I don't think technology has advance that far yet.

Last edited:
You might want to go back and read the decision that legalized abortion because you're not even close to the justification used.

I’ve read it, been a while but we spent a few weeks on it when I took medical ethics.

The point of viability was when the public interest outweighed the woman’s right to privacy which is why elective abortion after 24 weeks was able to be made illegal.

I’ve read it, been a while but we spent a few weeks on it when I took medical ethics.

The point of viability was when the public interest outweighed the woman’s right to privacy which is why elective abortion after 24 weeks was able to be made illegal.
Science says life begins at conception.

No commie, you're a commie because you don't think medical privacy is important, unless it promotes your commie agenda, then it's all important. Right now covid isn't even in the top 5 causes of death in the US, it and you are noting but political tools.

That has zip to do with communism. You guys keep expanding your definition of communism to the where it is unrecognizable and laughable.

But, more to the point, while no one has a right to look your medical records, they do, and long have had a right to require proof of vaccination in a variety of circumstances and situations of employment. This is no different.

That has zip to do with communism. You guys keep expanding your definition of communism to the where it is unrecognizable and laughable.

But, more to the point, while no one has a right to look your medical records, they do, and long have had a right to require proof of vaccination in a variety of circumstances and situations of employment. This is no different.
Like the vaccinations are doing any good. And Communism is when the government makes your decisions.

Like the vaccinations are doing any good. And Communism is when the government makes your decisions.

MA is ranked 2nd in number of people fully vaccinated 68%)...and is among the lowest in new cases. I am not sure how meaningful that is. What is the trend in hotspots like FL or TX?

All governments make decisions for you. They are referred to as “laws”.

That is moronic. Even if true, the vast majority were asymtomatic and few if any were hospitalized. It has become a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You would have to be really stupid to not know that that the vaccinations are doing a lot of good. Are you stupid?

Well for one thing there is little to go on in terms of predicting who will have an adverse reation to the vaxx. And the benefits far outway the risks.

Also there is no reason to think that there will be long term effects of the vaccine since as far as I know, no other vaccine has produced long term adverse effects. However, we do lnow that about 10% of those who get Covid have long term effects from the disease

According to the CDC, three people died after taking the J&J vaccine. In Israel as well as the US, some younger people developed a heart condition because of the vaccines, conditions that could be deadly if not treated quickly enough. We didn't see those problems coming, did we? Of course we didn't and we couldn't because it's a new vaccine that has only been under study for about a year.

So if you are a person who is on the fence about getting the vaccine, you have every reason not to get it as you have every reason to. Your body--your choice. You make your own choice and I'll make mine. I have no say what medical decisions you should make for MY protection. My protection is up to me--not you.

MA is ranked 2nd in number of people fully vaccinated 68%)...and is among the lowest in new cases. I am not sure how meaningful that is. What is the trend in hotspots like FL or TX?

All governments make decisions for you. They are referred to as “laws”.
Those are being exaggerated by the media. Government does not make personal decisions, Commie.

That is moronic. Even if true, the vast majority were asymtomatic and few if any were hospitalized. It has become a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You would have to be really stupid to not know that that the vaccinations are doing a lot of good. Are you stupid?
Stupid is doing this for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. Period.

Stupid is doing this for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. Period.
Please! Give that stupid shit a rest. That number does not tell the whole story even if true and it is not. Tell that shit to the loved ones of tht 6ooK pluse who are deae and the numerous people living with the long term effects. I really don't get you people. You have blood on your hands

Declining birthrates could also be argued to be a compelling public interest. Also there are States the allow partial birth abortions, which are done post viability. So your schizophrenic arguments don't hold water.

Forum List

Back