Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

It does not take a study to know that the samepeople who listen ti Trump and Fox news lies are the ones who forgo the vaxx. These people are lemmings. If you don't know that you're in denial

No denial at all. People listen to both sides of the debate and make a decision. Some people feel it's not worth the risk of taking an experimental drug that can harm them later on and others believe it's worth the chance to regain a normal life and if they do get covid, not be harmed by it.

If everybody thought the same, there would be no need for elections now would there? Thank your God (or whatever it is you believe in) you are in such a great country where we do have such choices.

The CDC does not know how many a symtomatic breakthrough cases there are and neither do you. But my point, which you ignor is that that vaccine prevents serious illness. You are still not saying if you oppose the vax and if so why.

30k is their estimate from the leaks lol

You're right I don't believe their number

And clearly there is no way to tell if and when these new, experimental, GMO, synthetic vaccines will become fatal.
It actually seems fairly likely since covid is only fatal due to an allergic over reaction by the immune system.
And here they are proposing we take synthetic vaccines made with an entirely new and untested technology, that is almost bound to increase the allergic over reaction by the immune system, not reduce it.
For example, it could turn previously benign coronaviruses into fatal viruses like covid-19, only maybe worse?
Bull

Public health policy is not tyranny

I am capable of taking care of my own health. I don't need some goddamn sorry ass bureaucrat telling me how to live.

If you want the government running your life then move to Cuba or North Korea. Venezuela is nice this time of year.

Libbies Love to declare “you must do this”
It decreases their abject failure in life to try and fake fear boss others around .

I think for the health and safety of the USA all Dimwingers should be forced to be sterilized. Let me know when you get this done.
Mandatory sterilization for unwed mothers after the first child. The public policy benefit far outweighs the robbing of Liberty and freedom

I bet that you had to scratch your head real hard to come up with that zinger.
I would make me have happy feelz....................just like you with your dumbass mask mandates. And it would do 1000X more for the betterment of mankind than your dumbass mask mandate.

Mandatory sterilization for unwed mothers after the first child. The public policy benefit far outweighs the robbing of Liberty and freedom

I don't know about that, but I say that should be a mandate for anybody applying for a welfare program or several. You need assistance, no more popping out kids while on welfare. That's what working people do when they can't afford anymore kids. It's not asking much IMO.

Except for one thing. Unmarried mothers are not a public health problem So single people choose to have a child and can do just fine as a single parent. Do you know who Anderson Cooper is? How stupid and out of touch with modern society are you?

Forum List

Back