Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

There are numerous things which are far riskier than this virus. Your chance of getting killed in a car accident is orders of magnitude higher, but we don't ban cars (despite the prog desire to make us all ride bicycles instead).

Your fear is no reason for anyone to be vaxxed against his will.
Again, I did not say anything about vaxxing people against their wiil

And you driving analogy is a fale equivelancy andred herring logical fallacy

That is utter nonsense. We all have the right to be secure in our persons - including our privacy - out in public.
Nope:

PDF]

Privacy in Public? A Look at Recent Efforts to Recognize ...

ing general privacy rights in public spaces. Reasonable Expectations of Privacy in Public Places The U.S. Supreme Court has long-held that there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in “what a person knowingly exposes to the public.”1 In analyzing the constitution-ality of searches under the Fourth since this amounts to nothing more,

Maybe mandatory sterilization for unwed mothers of multiple children would be for the “health, safety and well being” of all.
Out of an “abundance of caution” I find that idea to be very true

How about this we don't force anyone to get the vaccine against her will but anyone who chooses not to must sign an affidavit in court, affirming that they are refusing the vaccine of their own free will. Then if they get covid their insurance company doesn't have to cover their treatment and they are placed at the back of the line anyone who did get the vaccine that bill got sick if treated before them and if they died because they treatment takes too long too bad
Only when smokers, drinkers, and others who make poor lifestyle decisions have to sign away their rights as well.

Again, I did not say anything about vaxxing people against their wiil

And you driving analogy is a fale equivelancy andred herring logical fallacy

You support the current agenda to drive people who do not wish to take an experimental treatment out of civil society. Not really much of a difference between that and forcing them against their wills to be vaxxed....

Nope:

PDF]

Privacy in Public? A Look at Recent Efforts to Recognize ...

ing general privacy rights in public spaces. Reasonable Expectations of Privacy in Public Places The U.S. Supreme Court has long-held that there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in “what a person knowingly exposes to the public.”1 In analyzing the constitution-ality of searches under the Fourth since this amounts to nothing more,

Non sequitur much?

This has nothing to do with forcing people to be vaccinated or to show their "papers".

Privacy most certainly is situational. Forinstance, you have a reasonable expectation of privacy in yoiur home, but not when out in public.

Deflection noted, medical privacy is the topic. You might want to work on your reading skills. I also see you haven't figured out how to activate your spell check.

Rights are not situational.
Of course they are.

Abortion is legal because there isn’t a compelling government interest in making it illegal.

There’s a pretty significant compelling government interest in protecting public health.

Oh, I'm a commie for pushing the Vaxx? You get the stupid prize for the day

No commie, you're a commie because you don't think medical privacy is important, unless it promotes your commie agenda, then it's all important. Right now covid isn't even in the top 5 causes of death in the US, it and you are noting but political tools.

Forum List

Back