Fat Albert's Unprovoked Attack on a White Woman Leaves Her Hospitalized

I cant believe the way the "bystanders" did nothing to intervene. They didnt even get the goblin's plate.

Based on what we've been seeing lately, especially this last year, it doesn't surprise me one damn bit!
Bystanders are always the biggest pussies I've ever seen, they are an embarrassment to humanity!
Fat asses dont scare me. I carry stuff in my car that could be used to put this animal in the hospital. If I saw an attack on an innocent woman like this he would be eating pavement

Serious question - why is it not deemed a racist attack rather than "brutal attack"

You can bet your mortgage and pension on if the roles were reversed Police would be hunting for a "racist attacker" and you never know, some more towns and businesses might even burn too.
Come on.
its not like he called the cops in a row over dogwalking in Central Park.
You know. Real racism which makes it to the British newspapers.

Serious question - why is it not deemed a racist attack rather than "brutal attack"

You can bet your mortgage and pension on if the roles were reversed Police would be hunting for a "racist attacker" and you never know, some more towns and businesses might even burn too.
Come on.
Don't get me started on that either ....

Black on black violence rife on the streets of London, whilst a Muslim, BLM-loving, lefty mayor in charge of it all sits back and let's it all happen.

Come on.
Don't get me started on that either ....

Black on black violence rife on the streets of London, whilst a Muslim, BLM-loving, lefty mayor in charge of it all sits back and let's it all happen.
Its rife in Ireland too, despite them being in the country only 20 odd fucking years.
No go areas and gang culture.
Ungrateful bastards never stop whinging either.

Because only non-violent Whites can be considered Racist.

The real Racist attacks are simply referred to as "brutal attacks".

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Are these crack babies all grown up?

I pray one of you mess with the wrong person, but you prey on the weakest and most vulnerable. Damn cowardly demons

Where’s a trigger happy cop when you need one?

I dont think they exist.

Cops are reluctant to confront Africans. It's a career ender.

I cant believe the way the "bystanders" did nothing to intervene. They didnt even get the goblin's plate.

Based on what we've been seeing lately, especially this last year, it doesn't surprise me one damn bit!
Bystanders are always the biggest pussies I've ever seen, they are an embarrassment to humanity!
Fat asses dont scare me. I carry stuff in my car that could be used to put this animal in the hospital. If I saw an attack on an innocent woman like this he would be eating pavement
If you couldn't do it without "stuff in my car" you really shouldn't be talking tough.

Forum List

Back