Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

This ugly bitch has already had her 15 minutes!

20150519205721001_hd.jpg

Damn, mang. She's guilty as sin.

Anyone remember the Golem of Prague from that Simpsons episode?

latest

When Democrats take power the FBI needs to be asked to finish the investigation into blackout Brett's rape allegations that Trump blocked.

If the Democrats take power Kavanaugh will be the least of your problems.

When Democrats take power the FBI needs to be asked to finish the investigation into blackout Brett's rape allegations that Trump blocked.

True, every time Democrats take over from republicans there are massive problems that need to be dealt with. Before your dotard, I never thought I'd see a President leave more problems than Dubya.

True, every time Democrats take over from republicans there are massive problems that need to be dealt with. Before your dotard, I never thought I'd see a President leave more problems than Dubya.

I have doubts that Democrats will be permitted to take power.

Just a thought based upon an observation of human nature.

The FBI did the investigation with many people who were named by Kavanaugh and Ford, and Ford didn't turn over some of her "evidence" to the Judiciary committee. she insisted they be given to the FBI who had already finished their investigation, who would have given it to the committee anyway. Ford was playing games on it, which is why she has nothing but bullcrap left to offer.

They found NO support to her allegations.

Meanwhile why do you leftists keep ignoring the part that Ford can STILL file a lawsuit against Kavanaugh, claiming she was sexually assaulted, what is holding her back?

The alleged sex crime event never expires in Maryland, thus even after 35 years, she can still sue....,

How come you don't consider her silence on it, as an indication she doesn't want a lawsuit but to harass him with obvious politically based bullcrap?

Merrick Garland should have Kavanaugh's SCOTUS seat. Garland is an honorable man. Kavanaugh is not.
The republican voter does not value honor

No it is YOU who fall for numerous unsupported allegations, which even the FBI ignored, here is the relevant quote from the main link:

"A New York Times exposé published on Saturday revealed the account of one of Kavanaugh's male classmates at Yale University, who says he witnessed the justice make inappropriate sexual contact with a female student. Max Stier told the outlet he "saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student."

Stier notified the FBI and senators about the incident, but the FBI did not investigate it. Stier has not otherwise discussed it publicly, but two officials who have communicated with him corroborated the story to the Times.

As noted by the Times, Stier's account echoes that of Deborah Ramirez, who previously accused Kavanaugh of thrusting his penis into her face at a drunken dormitory party, prompting her to swat it away and accidentally touch it in the process"

A witness allegation, just like Ramirez who admitted she was roaring drunk, so drunk she was down on the ground......

How come Ford and Ramirez have not filed a lawsuit against Kavanaugh?

What holding them back?

Snicker.................................................

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.
There's not a shred of evidence. Ford's story was an obvious fabrication. Not one person could back up her story. Her friends and father admitted she made it up. She should be in jail and giving back the money she made off her lies.
The details of this latest story are just too strange and sketchy.
I'm inclined to think Justice Ginsberg isn't long for this world.

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh is facing a new sexual misconduct allegation that appears to echo a previous accusation lobbed against him.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted up to a dozen women and may have did the same to underage girls at Epstein’s island yet it barely registers a byline even in the tabloids. Just amazing

Instead of being prosecuted for bearing false witness, Blasey Ford got a half-million dollars in donations. Expect more of same then.

Deborah Ramirez had the grades to go to Yale in 1983. But she wasn’t prepared for what she’d find there.

A top student in southwestern Connecticut, she studied hard but socialized little. She was raised Catholic and had a sheltered upbringing. In the summers, she worked at Carvel dishing ice cream, commuting in the $500 car she’d bought with babysitting earnings.

SNIP

During the winter of her freshman year, a drunken dormitory party unsettled her deeply. She and some classmates had been drinking heavily when, she says, a freshman named Brett Kavanaugh pulled down his pants and thrust his penis at her, prompting her to swat it away and inadvertently touch it. Some of the onlookers, who had been passing around a fake penis earlier in the evening, laughed.

SNIP

“I had gone through high school, I’m the good girl, and now, in one evening, it was all ripped away,” she said in an interview earlier this year at her Boulder, Colo., home. By preying upon her in this way, she added, Mr. Kavanaugh and his friends “make it clear I’m not smart.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

lol

...prompting her to swat it away and inadvertently touch it...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

IT!!!!! She touched IT!!!!!!!!

She’s never touched an IT!!!!! since!!!!.....BWABWABWABWA!!!!!

How did a “writer” write that with a straight face.

And let me get this straight. If a guy gets drunk and drops his pants and kind of wiggles IT around and you SWAT it, thereby TOUCHING it, is that rape?

Just how gullible do you think people are....wait and watch the ABNORMALS jump in ..... How many months ago was Kavanaugh confirmed....11 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s like 2nd graders are talking.

Leave the party if you don’t like it.

Guys do stupid things when they’re drunk.

There’s a shock and a revelation.

I can say something about what I’m sure she did with the next IT she saw.

But I won’t.

If Kavanaugh ever votes to help the left again he deserves this crap every year!

Stick a fork in the Kavanaugh or they are going to continue the harassment

Bringing up an allegation 40 years after the fact means one of two things: Either it there was mutual consent OR it was so minor that it wasn’t much of an assault at the time.

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.

NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh

:abgg2q.jpg:

Progs lost all credibility a long time ago. In general people read through their BS now. Even if it was credible only a prog would believe it, cuz they wanna. Cry wolf Lakhota, cry wolf.

Forum List

Back