Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh is probably the nicest person on the SC. Ginsburg even says Kavanaugh is an excellent justice. That's why Trump is going to eventually replace her with another justice just like him.

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

Its not over till the fat lady sings.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA
SEPT 14, 201911:50 PM

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

Pogrebin and Kelly wrote:
During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

But he's doing Gawds work, just like DJT! But Obama, but Obama, but Obama!

So another "conservative" put a predator on the SCOTUS. How dandy.

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.
How does a deranged left winger confirm this? Lol

What does such a "report" entail? Some random person coming out a year after the Hearing, coincidentally at the same time Dr. Fords dad admitted he still supported Kavanaugh (suggesting he didn't believe his daughter), and, there is pressure to investigate Dr. Fords allegations?

Yeah. If he can provide some evidence other than "I saw this a few decades ago (here is my gofundme page as I need security)", then come forward with it. Otherwise, people are very skeptical of decade old allegations for a reason.

By TOM SCOCCA

I could believe Kavanaugh robbed a bank. But I could not believe drug infested Ford if she said the sun came out that day.

If Kavanaugh is smart his next public response should be how he can’t wait to over turn roe vs wade

By TOM SCOCCA

Funny, you don't lead with what this new evidence is. I skimmed the article. Seems just like the same unsupported bullshit.

Wow too bad it wasn't CNN that might almost be on the believable scale.

Kavanaugh may end up being impeached.

EEL_AKVXsAEXH9m.jpg

:cuckoo:

By TOM SCOCCA

Funny, you don't lead with what this new evidence is. I skimmed the article. Seems just like the same unsupported bullshit.

Donald Trump thanks you for your blind support of his gut and for suporting his personally selected sex perverts.

When Democrats take power the FBI needs to be asked to finish the investigation into blackout Brett's rape allegations that Trump blocked.

The FBI did the investigation with many people who were named by Kavanaugh and Ford, and Ford didn't turn over some of her "evidence" to the Judiciary committee. she insisted they be given to the FBI who had already finished their investigation, who would have given it to the committee anyway. Ford was playing games on it, which is why she has nothing but bullcrap left to offer.

They found NO support to her allegations.

Meanwhile why do you leftists keep ignoring the part that Ford can STILL file a lawsuit against Kavanaugh, claiming she was sexually assaulted, what is holding her back?

The alleged sex crime event never expires in Maryland, thus even after 35 years, she can still sue....,

How come you don't consider her silence on it, as an indication she doesn't want a lawsuit but to harass him with obvious politically based bullcrap?
What is holding her back is the statute of limitations in bringing tort actions.

Not in the State of Maryland, where it never runs out, when it it is about rape and sexual assault claims.

"MarylandMd. Code, Cts. & Jud. Proc. §§ 5-106, 117

Felony sexual offense or misdemeanor punished by imprisonment in a penitentiary

No Statute of limitations"

and,

"In Maryland, there is no statute of limitations for many crimes, including some misdemeanors.

Assault: No time limit

Md. Code Ann. Cts. & Jud. Proc. §5-106(b)(1)

Rape: No time limit"

LINK
=====================================

Then we have this revelation that Ford has no intention to file charges against Kavanaugh, she just wants to hurt him with unsupported allegations, from CITY LAB

The Case for a Local Investigation Into Brett Kavanaugh

Sarah Holder

Sep 28, 2018

Excerpt:

"Blasey Ford has not pressed charges, nor has she indicated a desire to do so: She says she’s sharing her story not to lock Kavanaugh up, but to offer the country context about his character before Congress votes on whether to confirm him to the country’s highest court. She requested an FBI investigation to corroborate her account more than a week ago. No investigation has proceeded yet.

“The letter came about because a number of my legislative colleagues were very concerned and wanted to do something,” said Ariana Kelly, who represents Montgomery County’s District 16 and was one of the 11 out of the county’s 24 representatives to sign the letter. “There was real frustration we weren’t getting an FBI investigation.”

The letter was crafted carefully, to respect Blasey Ford and other potential victims’ potential reticence to come forward themselves, says Kelly. “We request an investigation be conducted if Christine Blasey Ford or other complainants support such an investigation,” it reads.

The Montgomery County Police Department released a statement Monday saying it had not yet opened a local investigation, and that it wouldn’t do so until (or if) Ford, Ford’s lawyer, or another victim or victim’s lawyer requested it explicitly. “Typically, in a sexual assault case, the cooperation of the victim or witnesses is necessary,” the release states. “As with any criminal investigation, a determination must be made as to the jurisdiction where the alleged offense occurred and the specific details of the event to establish a potential criminal charge.”
================================

What an ugly human being Ford is......

Last edited:
Bringing up an allegation 40 years after the fact means one of two things: Either it there was mutual consent OR it was so minor that it wasn’t much of an assault at the time.
Who are you and why did you steal CandyPorns account.... You can't hide as this is the first post where you actually make sense....SO WHO ARE YOU?

Said the same thing when he was nominated.

The politics of his appointment are one thing that can be discussed and the shameful invoking of Clinton during the Ford fiasco engineered by Feinstein correctly jaundiced Kavanaugh going forward.

That being said, the Ford and whomever this current woman is either didn’t mind it much at the time or were not so injured by whatever took place. Perhaps they were violated in the worst way imaginable. I don’t know. That isn’t the point. The point is that you can’t bring something up 5 years later with any real credibility unless you’ve been in therapy and unable to function otherwise during those 5 years; let alone 20-40 like we’re talking about with Kav

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was hit with another accusation of unwanted sexual contact by a male classmate who said he witnessed Kavanaugh expose himself and press his genitals against a woman without her consent.

The New York Times reported Saturday that the latest allegation, which has until now not been public, was reported to the FBI during Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation process last year but was not investigated by the FBI.

Kavanaugh accused of more unwanted sexual contact by former classmate: report

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Wow. Democrats are getting desperate. The last accuser/liar went home branded for life as a liar.

This one doesn't care. She is going to brass knuckle Kavanaugh some more because she's a Democrat operative.

How do the Democrats think they can pull out 30-year-old lie after 30-year-old lie and get away with it?

I am truly puzzled.

Wow. Democrats are getting desperate. The last accuser/liar went home branded for life as a liar.

This one doesn't care. She is going to brass knuckle Kavanaugh some more because she's a Democrat operative.

How do the Democrats think they can pull out 30-year-old lie after 30-year-old lie and get away with it?

I am truly puzzled.
The only people who branded Ford a liar were dumbasss Trumpettes.

But Kavanaugh likes beer. It is his excuse for getting drunk and scting like an ass.

An accuser who listec 25 people who could confirm her story.

Trump's FBI never spoke to any of them.

From the OP:

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat of Rhode Island and member of the Judiciary Committee, later said, “I would view the Ramirez allegations as not having been even remotely investigated.” Other Democrats agreed.

Ultimately, Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa and chairman of the Judiciary Committee, concluded, “There is no corroboration of the allegations made by Dr. Ford or Ms. Ramirez.” Mr. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Oct. 6, 2018, by a vote of 50-48, the closest vote for a Supreme Court justice in more than 130 years.

Kavanaugh is a scumbag! He should be impeached.
After being investigated by the never exhausted media ??? It was over and they knew it, but hold on to that weak political card for later dates eh ??

Forum List

Back