Here is why Islam has NO place in America!

OF COURSE I'm aware of the 1st amendment but just like we have limitations on freedom of speech & limitations on owning a weapon we should IDEALLY have limitations on freedom of religion!

ENOUGH with the peaceful Muslims NONSENSE because there is ONLY one religion that commits GLOBAL terror in the name of THEIR god! The peaceful Muslims worldwide haven't been able to stop hundreds of THOUSANDS who have been killed in terror attacks all over the world!

Obviously these peaceful Muslims haven't been able to cure the CANCER in their own religion & there is only ONE religion on earth that commits these atrocities on such a MASSIVE scale! So IDEALLY we should do what Japan does which is refuse Muslim refugees & do NOT take in a group of people with a HISTORY of causing violence worldwide!! Why do you think Japan doesn't have Islamic terrorism?? BECAUSE THEY'RE SMART ENOUGH TO SEVERELY RESTRICT THE NUMBER OF MUSLIMS THEY HAVE IN THE COUNTRY TO BEGIN WITH!!

Read more about the so called "religion of peace" below:

www.thereligionofpeace.com
Fuck you, this isn't Nazi Germany. That's not happening here.

Japan isn't Nazi Germany & they're admired the world over yet have very few Muslims & very few mosques! We should be SMART like them!
Dumbfuck... Japan doesn't ban Islam.

We won't be banning it either.

Again, we are not following in the footsteps of Nazi Germany. Deal with it.

I didn't say they banned Muslims. I said they refused Muslim refugees & they have very few Muslims in Japan.

And guess what? Japan restricts Muslim immigration & they have ZERO Islamic terror attacks! We need to do the same!

Forum List

Back