Here is how Hillary shows her respect for women

So Hillary is supposed to respect the women that seduced Bill?

So I went and looked up what Ivana said about Marla and Melania. Hmm, how do you think that went?

Not only that, seems Trump's children suffered terribly as children. Being harrassed and teased at school. Feeling abandoned by their father. Feeling betrayed. Finding out they were lied to by him.

And they've grown up so well. The worst the sons do is get great pleasure from killing beautiful and endangered animals. I shudder to think what it did to the daughter. I'm sure one day we'll find out. Knowing your daddy wants to bang you.

Paula Jones tried to seduce Bill "drop trou"????? That's why they paid her an 800,000 dollar settlement????
Bill "drop trou" is a predator, sex addict and pedophile all rolled into one.
Sounds like an $800,000.00 set up.

Hillary accomplished what she wanted to do Monday night. She turned the discussion this week away from issues regarding jobs and immigration and instead we've gotten The View. Hopefully Trump's handlers get him back on track.
That's what you want for a president? Someone who can't stay "on track"? Someone who needs "handlers"?

Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

Hillary refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

Hillary threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

“I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

"[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

thanks for your concern.

now go tell dumb donald to call another woman "pig", loser

shrilary was in charge of stamping out the "bimbo eruptions".. What's good for the goose...

yokie dokie.

tell us again how you can tell the difference between reality and conspiracy theories?

So I went and looked up what Ivana said about Marla and Melania. Hmm, how do you think that went?

Not only that, seems Trump's children suffered terribly as children. Being harrassed and teased at school. Feeling abandoned by their father. Feeling betrayed. Finding out they were lied to by him.

And they've grown up so well. The worst the sons do is get great pleasure from killing beautiful and endangered animals. I shudder to think what it did to the daughter. I'm sure one day we'll find out. Knowing your daddy wants to bang you.

Paula Jones tried to seduce Bill "drop trou"????? That's why they paid her an 800,000 dollar settlement????
The great majority of which went to her GOP lawyers who put her up to it. The lengths they'll go to for a crude gesture...

Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

Hillary threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

"[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

Funny stuff coming from a guy who doesn't think there should be laws against rape.

thanks for your concern.

now go tell dumb donald to call another woman "pig", loser

shrilary was in charge of stamping out the "bimbo eruptions".. What's good for the goose...

yokie dokie.

tell us again how you can tell the difference between reality and conspiracy theories?

You forget jillian, I actually flew on Air Force One with Bill back when he was POTUS, and were HE running today I would vote for him for despite his personal shortcomings, he was a good POTUS. hilary though is a far different creature. She is amoral and venal, she actually wanted to fire the entire Secret Service crew that did security for the White House. For a woman who is supposedly so smart, her desire to fire over 1000 people for the perceived slight by ONE of them towards her, seems to me to be a deal breaker.

Don't you? Is there nothing she has done that gives you pause? Where you think to yourself, "hmm. That really is a bad thing to do"... Not one?

Meanwhile your heroes want to rob the middle class with another tax cut for the rich. Jobs my butt.

You mean like your hero obummer? Face it dude, under his admin the wealthiest one percenters have done far better then they ever did under a repub admin. That is a fact that you can't hide from.

Hillary accomplished what she wanted to do Monday night. She turned the discussion this week away from issues regarding jobs and immigration and instead we've gotten The View. Hopefully Trump's handlers get him back on track.
That's what you want for a president? Someone who can't stay "on track"? Someone who needs "handlers"?

What do you think Valerie Jarrett is?

Bill wanted to bang his ugly daughter ?

I think you are drunk.

What do you think Valerie Jarrett is?

President of the United States.

Funny stuff coming from a guy who doesn't think there should be laws against rape.
Really? When did I say that?

Meanwhile your heroes want to rob the middle class with another tax cut for the rich. Jobs my butt.

You mean like your hero obummer? Face it dude, under his admin the wealthiest one percenters have done far better then they ever did under a repub admin. That is a fact that you can't hide from.
Reaganism rolls on, defended to the death by the bought off GOP. The Boosh World Depression was also great for the middle class. Lost 40% of their wealth. Great job.

Oh my gosh. "The women that seduced Bill"? Are you that stupid? Bill was the predator you halfwit. HE HAD THE POWER. He pursued them! He used his power to bed women who would otherwise have had no contact with him. The only difference between him and Saddams two sons was bill didn't murder the women after he was done with them.

Get a fucking clue.

Forum List

Back