What Da' Cuomo Dillio???

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped.
So she's a daffy liar who can't decide on which lie to tell. Got it.

Just like today's Dimm's do!

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.
They lie about everything......
Yes, you're so concerned about lies! :auiqs.jpg:

Sit down, dope.

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in four years by Trump | TheHill

Yet, Trump's main campaign promises made, and his main campaign promises kept! Uncanny in modern politics!
Please explain this, grasshopper?

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped.

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

Sit down, dope.

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in four years by Trump | TheHill

Yet, Trump's main campaign promises made, and his main campaign promises kept! Uncanny in modern politics!
A couple of miles of border wall that falls down in a strong wind, that Mexico did NOT pay for?
4i6Ckte.gif

Sit down, dope.

Not letting North Korea or Iran expand their nuclear weapons?
4i6Ckte.gif

North Korea Continues to Flout Trump, Advance Nuclear Ambitions
A U.N. panel concludes that the U.S. president’s outreach to Kim Jong Un has changed little in his behavior.

Sit down, dope.

Eliminate the National Debt?
4i6Ckte.gif

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years
The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president.

Soooooo.....what da' dillio??????
TR☭MP has been credibly accused by 25+ women of sexual assault. So STFU, Barbie-san.
If this economy ever crashes, many of you Prog women are going to look at those accusations as the good old days. You somehow think humans will end up acting like the Prog agendas have pushed as we have evolved. You are so bad that people can not even enjoy entertainment because it has been politicized. And therefore takes from a message that you might want.

Soooooo.....what da' dillio??????
TR☭MP has been credibly accused by 25+ women of sexual assault. So STFU, Barbie-san.
If this economy ever crashes, many of you Prog women are going to look at those accusations as the good old days. You somehow think humans will end up acting like the Prog agendas have pushed as we have evolved. You are so bad that people can not even enjoy entertainment because it has been politicized. And therefore takes from a message that you might want.
Create your own entertainment. :laugh:

You want entertainment created by Liberals but reject the creators.

Sit down, dope.

How about you list them.

Sit down, dope.

How about you list them.
They are online in multiple places. Look up Daniel Dale. He has an online database you can search to your black heart's desire. I'm not doing the work for a typically lazy Republican.

Sit down, dope.

Sit down, dope.

How about you list them.
They are online in multiple places. Look up Daniel Dale. He has an online database you can search to your black heart's desire. I'm not doing the work for a typically lazy Republican.

So you can't quote any????

Must be that they don't exist, or they're nothing more than opinions.

You're pretty much a fool, so I'll assume that that is it.

Sit down, dope.

Sit down, dope.

How about you list them.

You're so pathetic.
4i6Ckte.gif

I gave you a link to The Hill, a rightwing publication. There are documented lists online.

I thank you for another complete and total win for me! My "location" has never been more true than it is today. :)

Sit down, dope.

Sit down, dope.

How about you list them.

You're so pathetic.
4i6Ckte.gif

I gave you a link to The Hill, a rightwing publication. There are documented lists online.

I thank you for another complete and total win for me! My "location" has never been more true than it is today. :)

I guess you always knew it was bogus.

I did too.

Stopped reading when Jumbo mentioned Clinton.

Cuomo needs to resign and go away. Pretty disgusting actions

"Stopped reading..."

Exactly the same problem you had in trying to graduate from elementary school.

One would have hoped you had learned of the mistake therein.....
.....seems some folks never learn.....and become Democrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back