Here is how Hillary shows her respect for women

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

Hillary refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

Hillary threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

“I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

"[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

Hillary threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

"[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

thanks for your concern.

now go tell dumb donald to call another woman "pig", loser

thanks for your concern.

Can you, all mighty, HillBillyJilly show us a direct quote or a video of Trump calling another woman a PIG...Besides, that fucking Lesbian PIG that just had her adopted daughter try to commit suicide, Rosie O'Donnell? You know, you REALLY suck at Political talk!

Funny clinton calls people trailer trash. The clintons are just trailer trash with lots of money. Lots of money earned by selling themselves to the highest bidder, even the saudis and russians.

thanks for your concern.

Yeah, because "bimbo" and "trailer trash" are much more respectful!

So Hillary is supposed to respect the women that seduced Bill?

So I went and looked up what Ivana said about Marla and Melania. Hmm, how do you think that went?

Not only that, seems Trump's children suffered terribly as children. Being harrassed and teased at school. Feeling abandoned by their father. Feeling betrayed. Finding out they were lied to by him.

And they've grown up so well. The worst the sons do is get great pleasure from killing beautiful and endangered animals. I shudder to think what it did to the daughter. I'm sure one day we'll find out. Knowing your daddy wants to bang you.

Just a bunch of hogwash lies that you can't back up, in any form...

There was no major campaign of trashing of these women in PUBLIC by Hillary... stop with your never ending lies.

Saying things to your best friends in PRIVATE about a woman who gave your husband head, slept with him, or had a long term affair with him etc etc etc, is not something that would be out of the ordinary of any wife, who's husband had done the same to them....

Sorry bud, Hillary's ratings skyrocketed after Bill's affair with Monica became public BECAUSE of how well she dealt with this very difficult situation, in the Public's eye.

You can try to rewrite History, all you want, you only have to worry about facts getting in your way.... :rolleyes:

thanks for your concern.

shrilary was in charge of stamping out the "bimbo eruptions".. What's good for the goose...

So I went and looked up what Ivana said about Marla and Melania. Hmm, how do you think that went?

Not only that, seems Trump's children suffered terribly as children. Being harrassed and teased at school. Feeling abandoned by their father. Feeling betrayed. Finding out they were lied to by him.

And they've grown up so well. The worst the sons do is get great pleasure from killing beautiful and endangered animals. I shudder to think what it did to the daughter. I'm sure one day we'll find out. Knowing your daddy wants to bang you.

Paula Jones tried to seduce Bill "drop trou"????? That's why they paid her an 800,000 dollar settlement????
Bill "drop trou" is a predator, sex addict and pedophile all rolled into one.

Hillary accomplished what she wanted to do Monday night. She turned the discussion this week away from issues regarding jobs and immigration and instead we've gotten The View. Hopefully Trump's handlers get him back on track.

Paula Jones tried to seduce Bill "drop trou"????? That's why they paid her an 800,000 dollar settlement????
Besides, a woman doesn't have to "seduce" a horny, hard dick redneck.

They seduced Bill?!!!!

Ricky-Gervais-Putting-Head-Back-and-Laughing.gif

You are a special kind of stupid, deanie weenie.

Seduced Bill? That guy has had a hard on since puberty.

Besides, a woman doesn't have to "seduce" a horny, hard dick redneck.
Being in the same room in Arkansas is considered seduction..

Forum List

Back