7 times Hillary attacks other women

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women

For the record, Hillary either threatened to demeaned women who came forward to complain about her husbands sexual assaults at least 7 different times.

And through it all, she stuck with him.
drunk.gif

It almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

I hope Hillary speaks more about Trump and women. This should be fun!

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

Last edited:
LOL Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. This is still a free country and Hillary can call them as she sees them. Sorry that offends your partisan brain. Now grabbing them by the pussy that is another matter don't you think, should you ever think?

Harvey Weinstein and Jeremy Piven and Brett Ratner and Steven Segal and Louis CK and Ed Westwick and Dustin Hoffman and Matthew Weiner and Robert Knepper and Jeffrey Tambor and James Toback and Chris Savino and Roy Price and Mark Halperin and Hamilton Fish and Leon Wieseltier and Michael Oreskes and Stephen Blackwell and Knight Landesman and Kirt Webster and John Besh and John Conyers and Al Franken and Charlie Rose and Oliver Stone and Joe Barton and Roy Moore and Donald J. Trump.

"You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.” Donnie John Trump

Analysis | President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

For the record, Hillary either threatened to demeaned women who came forward to complain about her husbands sexual assaults at least 7 different times.

drunk.gif

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.
Women never speak negatively about each other?

You don't know many women do you?

drunk.gif

Honest intelligent women do not try to slander and destroy women who are the victims of sexual aggression or abuse. With the Clinton crime family, politics takes precedence over all else, nothing matters but political power.

Now that they no longer have that power, its funny watching the media and the dems begin a feeding frenzy on them.

drunk.gif

What's your point?

President Trump attacks other men

Does that count?

drunk.gif

Honest intelligent women do not try to slander and destroy women who are the victims of sexual aggression or abuse. With the Clinton crime family, politics takes precedence over all else, nothing matters but political power.

Now that they no longer have that power, its funny watching the media and the dems begin a feeding frenzy on them.
Too fucking funny

Have you read Republican responses to the Roy Moore stuff?

drunk.gif

Too fucking funny

yep, many of them go along with the dems and convict by accusation. That is wrong no matter who and what party is involved.

Do you really want a country where a person can have his life and career destroyed by an accusation? Think about where we are going with this crap. Take off your tin foil democrat hat for a few minutes and actually think rationally.

drunk.gif

Too fucking funny

yep, many of them go along with the dems and convict by accusation. That is wrong no matter who and what party is involved.

Do you really want a country where a person can have his life and career destroyed by an accusation? Think about where we are going with this crap. Take off your tin foil democrat hat for a few minutes and actually think rationally.
In this case.....five accusations
Where there is smoke

drunk.gif

Too fucking funny

franken proves they are liars and political whores. the left is falling over it self to defend franken when they claimed all it took was an accusation with moore.

drunk.gif

It's so cute how much you hate strong women and then deride Roy Moore -!; Donald's victims.

No one cares about your lying lunacy.

drunk.gif

If you were married to a serial adulterer, you’d have a pretty dim view of the low down hose bags who had sex with him too. And well you should.

These women knew he was married and had a child and they didn’t care. Their good time, their ego boost was more important than whatever happened to his family as a result of their have sex with him.

This is not to excuse her husband in all of this. He should keep it in his pants around other women. This won’t stop women from throwing themselves at musicians, athletes or politicians though. Especially political groupies like Lewinsky. To her Bill was just a notch in her lipstick case. Something she could brag about to her friends, and did.

Marla Maples stalked Donald Trump. She joined the church he attended to get close to him. He was married with three kids and she didn’t care. Ivana is still bitter.

Ivana Trump Blasts 'Showgirl' Marla Maples for 'No Class' DWTS Stint -- And for 'Taking Away My Kids' Father'

To me, women who date married men are the lowest of the low. I say this as a woman who was married to a rock musician. Who had woman physically push me out of the way to get next to my husband.

No woman who’s husband screws around on her has a single kind word for the women who knew he was married and didn’t care. Nor should they.

drunk.gif

Too fucking funny

And yet a few posts back you referred to the Clintons as the “Clinton Crime Family”. Despite a complete lack of charges, 17 investigations which found no evidence, no witnesses nothing, a special prosecutor, and $100 million spent. 25+ years Republicans have lead a smear campaign against the Clintons based on lies and rumours.

And now YOU complain about careers being destroyed by accusations and rumours. Your hypocrisy is hysterically funny.

drunk.gif

Before getting to my key points, let me be clear:
  • I'm not aiming to defend Hillary, specifically. She doesn't need me to defend her. She has attorneys, a PR agent, and a husband who can do that for her. What I am aiming to do is introduce some sound rational and dispassionate thought/considerations that are germane to the accurate analysis of the matters and remarks cited in the OP and in the OP's rubric article.
  • I'm not aiming to exculpate or "authorize" the tactic of willfully disparaging someone by mischaracterizing them or their behavior.
7 times Hillary attacks other women

Frankly, OP-er, I think you don't know the difference between an attack and a threat, smear or targeting, acts that can unequivocally/unambiguously be summarized as "disparaging" rather than as "attacking." The latter three may presage an attack, but their verisimilitude does not guarantee an attack happened or will happen. The latter three behaviors are probative for showing intent should an attack occur.

There is also the matter that it may well be that some of the noted comments Hillary made are true. For instance:

Well, is/was Ms. Flowers "trailer trash?" If so, calling her so isn't even a smear.

Skunks know they stink and, could they talk, they would not, any more than we other creatures, claim otherwise. How do we know skunks know they stink? Because they use their stink as a defense mechanism. They are what they are and they are fine with it.

If one is "trailer trash" and doesn't try to run from being so, others cannot try to use against one the fact of one's being or having been "trailer trash." Whether one wants to empower others with the ability to do one some sort of harm by calling one "trailer trash" is one's choice to make. After all, being "trailer trash" isn't in the same league as being a murderer or embezzler, for instance, and that one was "trailer trash" often enough is not one's fault, but that one remains so and is ashamed of it is, quite often, due to one's own actions and mindset.

Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon”

Is/was Ms. Lewinsky narcissistic? Is/was her comportment and/or expectations preposterous? If so, again, saying so of her is not a smear.

Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

Were they "bimbos?" When it came to his libidinous urges, Bill Clinton seemed to care about the looks of his paramours and the convenience attendant to his "connecting" with them, and no so much about their actual gravitas, if you will. In other words, he seemed mostly given to easy "strange;" time shows us that he wasn't casting about for a Hillary-replacement.​

And let's not kid ourselves...Where are Monica, Gennifer, and whatever other women with whom Bill dallied? While for some the aptness of the labels "bimbo," "looney toon," and "trailer trash" is debatable, that they didn't parlay their "15 minutes of fame" into achievements on par with or surpassing what Hillary did with hers (Hillary's "15 minutes" came before her being married to Bill figured highly in whom she was) cannot be questioned.

Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

It was Hillary's job to do whatever she could to obtain the best possible outcome for the man whom she represented. That's what defense attorneys are paid and required to do. Is it the victim's fault that the forensic lab mishandled the evidence they received for analysis? No, but that the lab did so calls into question the probative quality of the evidentiary materials it mishandled. No defense attorney would not use the doubt created by the mishandling to secure a not guilty verdict, a dismissal of the charges, or at least a greatly reduced charge and "low impact" plea agreement.

Also, to say that Ms. Clinton laughed at her cunning is, IMO, clear prevarication. It seems obvious to me that she's laughing at the serendipitous good fortune that befell her client as a result of the forensic lab's ineptitude. There also appears to be a somewhat jovial air associated with the reminiscing nature of that entire segment of the radio interview. One need not take my word for it; listen to it yourself....

Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.
  • What Hillary did is merely alleged.
  • The nature of Bill's interaction with the woman is alleged.
Inasmuch as by the time the matter came to the larger public's attention (1999?) the AR statute of limitations had run out, the only "court" in which the matter can be "adjudicated" was and remains the "court of public opinion." Because that is the limit of what can be done about it, and because I've not read any affidavits Ms. Broaddrick, others, Bill or HIllary may have given, I have nothing to say about Juanita, Bill or Hillary's alleged actions.

Well, if Hillary did crucify the woman, that would count as an attack. Merely saying what is noted above is a threat or a targeting.

What story is it to which Hillary referred? What about "her story" is it that Hillary asserts must be destroyed?

I clicked the link in the Daily Wire article (nationalreview.com/article/435941/hillary-clinton-enabled-bill-clintons-abuse-women-her-own-standards) and this is what I got as a result:

upload_2017-11-23_11-3-19.png

drunk.gif

If you were married to a serial adulterer, you’d have a pretty dim view of the low down hose bags who had sex with him too. And well you should.

These women knew he was married and had a child and they didn’t care. Their good time, their ego boost was more important than whatever happened to his family as a result of their have sex with him.

This is not to excuse her husband in all of this. He should keep it in his pants around other women. This won’t stop women from throwing themselves at musicians, athletes or politicians though. Especially political groupies like Lewinsky. To her Bill was just a notch in her lipstick case. Something she could brag about to her friends, and did.

Marla Maples stalked Donald Trump. She joined the church he attended to get close to him. He was married with three kids and she didn’t care. Ivana is still bitter.

Ivana Trump Blasts 'Showgirl' Marla Maples for 'No Class' DWTS Stint -- And for 'Taking Away My Kids' Father'

To me, women who date married men are the lowest of the low. I say this as a woman who was married to a rock musician. Who had woman physically push me out of the way to get next to my husband.

No woman who’s husband screws around on her has a single kind word for the women who knew he was married and didn’t care. Nor should they.

you have it backwards, in the Clinton case the women were pursued and victimized, they did not "ask for it" as in the case of the groupies that pursue your husband.

drunk.gif

Too fucking funny

And yet a few posts back you referred to the Clintons as the “Clinton Crime Family”. Despite a complete lack of charges, 17 investigations which found no evidence, no witnesses nothing, a special prosecutor, and $100 million spent. 25+ years Republicans have lead a smear campaign against the Clintons based on lies and rumours.

And now YOU complain about careers being destroyed by accusations and rumours. Your hypocrisy is hysterically funny.

Those investigations found tons of evidence of corruption and illegality. Comey testified to her guilt under oath. Are you brain dead from left wing indoctrination?

the problem is that in today's USA the politically elite are not subject to the same justice and laws that you are I are subject to. Why is that? Why do you condone that?

the current investigations into the Clinton foundation and collusion with Russians on the uranium deal will also lay out their guilt. Will they ever be prosecuted? probably not---------------------------and that sucks for this country. No one should be above the law----------not the Clintons, the Bushes, Trump, Reid, Franken, or anyone else.

drunk.gif

Too fucking funny

franken proves they are liars and political whores. the left is falling over it self to defend franken when they claimed all it took was an accusation with moore.

hypocrisy, the dems and libs are experts at it.

Too fucking funny

Those investigations found tons of evidence of corruption and illegality. Comey testified to her guilt under oath. Are you brain dead from left wing indoctrination?

the problem is that in today's USA the politically elite are not subject to the same justice and laws that you are I are subject to. Why is that? Why do you condone that?

the current investigations into the Clinton foundation and collusion with Russians on the uranium deal will also lay out their guilt. Will they ever be prosecuted? probably not---------------------------and that sucks for this country. No one should be above the law----------not the Clintons, the Bushes, Trump, Reid, Franken, or anyone else.

Thank you for proving my point.

Comey did NOT testify under oath that the Clintons are guilty. That’s a lie.

There’s was no pay for play on the Uranium deal which has been proven over and over.

But the Clintons and Obama are guilty. Roy Moore is not.

You are a total hypocrite.

Forum List

Back