'She was an adult at the time:' Hillary says her husband's affair with intern Monica Lewinsky, 22,..

Lewinksy said herself the relationship was consensual and that she didnt feel pressured. Why dont you believe her? :rolleyes:

“Now, at 44, I’m beginning (just beginning) to consider the implications of the power differentials that were so vast between a president and a White House intern,” Ms Lewinsky writes. “I’m beginning to entertain the notion that in such a circumstance the idea of consent might well be rendered moot.”
You forgot to add this....:rolleyes:

"An intimacy I wanted—with a 22-year-old’s limited understanding of the consequences."

Right, and Clinton was very well aware of the 22 year old's limited understanding and most likely experience. Clinton himself being very experienced by this time, and fully aware of his power of office.... and obviously was using leverage over Lewinski. It's like Bodecia said, CEO's in private Industry get canned for this. Even more so in the military. It doesnt matter if an enlisted female soldier is 22 , if she has an affair with an officer..... how is that looked at in the military. POTUS has much more power and influence than any military officer
Doesnt matter what Clinton was aware of. The point is that it cant be sexual harrassment because it was wanted as she freely admits. The POTUS is not a CEO nor in the military. He just has the authority to command it.

"An intimacy I wanted—with a 22-year-old’s limited understanding of the consequences."
-Monica Lewinsky

sex·u·al ha·rass·ment
noun
noun: sexual harassment
  1. harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

Last edited:
Jaunita Broaddrick said that Hillary was by far the most vicious in attacking her. And remember...Hillary said Bill was innocent. It was all a "vast right wing conspiracy". Now she says its ok because the woman was 22?
I blame her parents. What sicko would send a 22 year old to work for Democrats. She was meat from the second she walked in there.
Bill hunted in the intern pool and so did Hillary. She ended up snatching up Huma as a surrogate wife.
I think she started it even tho the Pres was wrong.

Lewinksy said herself the relationship was consensual and that she didnt feel pressured. Why dont you believe her? :rolleyes:

“Now, at 44, I’m beginning (just beginning) to consider the implications of the power differentials that were so vast between a president and a White House intern,” Ms Lewinsky writes. “I’m beginning to entertain the notion that in such a circumstance the idea of consent might well be rendered moot.”
She wants to retroactively withdraw consent

Can't do that. She gave consent the end

There is no such thing as a power differential which removes adult consent.

She can still seduce him.
Nonsense and of course workplace power differnetials effect whether someone has to say yes and the fact that they must do so even if they do not want to. Of course an adult can consent but due to the power differential the "consent" must be considered more carefully. Same applies in other power differentials such as with a priest or professor. An old man was seduced....I am laughing hysterically.
Wrong.

Power differential in and of themselves don't make one say yes. People still have agency and can say no.

Consent is not considered by others outside of who gave it. It is either given by an adult it it is not and power differential is irrelevant.

B'loney. Power differentials mean that one person has far more control over the situation than the other.

Bill Clinton was over twice Lewinsky's age and President of the United States. He had himself serviced by her IN THE OVAL OFFICE. If a corporate CEO had done a similar thing, he'd be fired, and rightly so.
Wrong

Power differential means one COULD have more control it does not mean they exercise it.

Private companies setting their own rules does not change fact.

A power differential in and of itself does not negated consent

If you think a 22 year old intern had more power than the President, then you are absolutely unacquainted with Reality.
Having power does not mean exercising it

Power differential only means that one has more not that they use it.

And yes she seduced him

Nonsense and of course workplace power differnetials effect whether someone has to say yes and the fact that they must do so even if they do not want to. Of course an adult can consent but due to the power differential the "consent" must be considered more carefully. Same applies in other power differentials such as with a priest or professor. An old man was seduced....I am laughing hysterically.
Wrong.

Power differential in and of themselves don't make one say yes. People still have agency and can say no.

Consent is not considered by others outside of who gave it. It is either given by an adult it it is not and power differential is irrelevant.

B'loney. Power differentials mean that one person has far more control over the situation than the other.

Bill Clinton was over twice Lewinsky's age and President of the United States. He had himself serviced by her IN THE OVAL OFFICE. If a corporate CEO had done a similar thing, he'd be fired, and rightly so.
Wrong

Power differential means one COULD have more control it does not mean they exercise it.

If you think a 22 year old intern had more power than the President, then you are absolutely unacquainted with Reality.

And yes she seduced him

Think that if it give you comfort.

But, wow, are you a gullible MAROON!

Wrong.

Wrong

And yes she seduced him

It is what any intelligent person thinks and your stupid partisan ass cannot present an intelligent argument otherwise.

Wrong

And yes she seduced him

It is what any intelligent person thinks and your stupid partisan ass cannot present an intelligent argument otherwise.

Incorrect. You are spewing Clintonian propaganda.

Doesn't it make you feel dirty?

Wrong

And yes she seduced him

No I am not.

I opposed both Clinton's and voted against them every time.

Much like Kavanaugh was attacked with a smear based on unsupported allegations you are attempting to do the same by dreaming up false definitions.

Bill.clinton might have harrassed other women. But he did not harrassment Lewinsky and that is a hardcore in your face fact and you have failed massively to even challenge it.

And yes she seduced him

No I am not.

Much like Kavanaugh was attacked with a smear based on unsupported allegations you are attempting to do the same by dreaming up false definitions.

Bill.clinton might have harrassed other women. But he did not harrassment Lewinsky and that is a hardcore in your face fact and you have failed massively to even challenge it.

Scuze moi, but you are absolutely dense.

Clinton was her BOSS. She WORKED for him. It is completely inappropriate for a BOSS to be sexually serviced by an EMPlOYEE, especially IN THE OFFICE on COMPANY TIME.

But keep making excuses if you want to be perceived as a total hack.

And yes she seduced him

No I am not.

Clinton was her BOSS. She WORKED for him. It is completely inappropriate for a BOSS to be sexually serviced by an EMPlOYEE, especially IN THE OFFICE on COMPANY TIME.

I never argued whether it was appropriate or not.

The argument was whether it was harrassment or not.

It was not you retard

So what your saying is that a woman in her mid 40s or so is not allowed to look back and say that when she was in her early 20s cant say she didnt know what she was getting into? I thought we were supposed to listen to women who claim they were treated badly by men. It wasn't a criminal offence that Clinton did, but for a POTUS, you cant ignore that it was disgraceful

So what your saying is that a woman in her mid 40s or so is not allowed to look back and say that when she was in her early 20s cant say she didnt know what she was getting into? I thought we were supposed to listen to women who claim they were treated badly by men. It wasn't a criminal offence that Clinton did, but for a POTUS, you cant ignore that it was disgraceful
She can say what she wants to say in hindsight. The point is that she was an adult and admitted she wanted the intimacy. You cant claim sexual harrassment after you just admitted that you wanted to have sex.

She can look back and say what she likes.

She cannot withdraw consent however.

It was disgraceful for her as well

No I am not.

It was not you retard

You are moron. Go back and read articles on the Clintons' attacking Lewinsky. You seriously lack a moral compass.

No I am not.

It was not you retard

You are moron. Go back and read articles on the Clintons' attacking Lewinsky. You seriously lack a moral compass.
Doesn't change fact fool I stated fact and pwned you deal with it.

No I am not.

It was not you retard

She was sexually exploited by a much more powerful person who then engaged in a public smear campaign. I've never claimed anything but that. You are the one weaseling around trying to say he didn't "harass" her...whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. At the end of the day, her life was in shambles due to the hideous way Bill and his Awful Wife abused Lewinsky in public. If you approve of that, you are one sick mofo.

No I am not.

It was not you retard

She was sexually exploited by a much more powerful person who then engaged in a public smear campaign. I've never claimed anything but that. You are the one weaseling around trying to say he didn't "harass" her...whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. At the end of the day, her life was in shambles due to the hideous way Bill and his Awful Wife abused Lewinsky in public. If you approve of that, you are one sick mofo.
Now you are moving the goal posts as you DID say he sexually harrassed her.

He did not.

I never commented on the aftermath.

Sure it could be said he exploited her but so has every man who says yes when a woman offers sex and there is nothing wrong with that.

He did not.

Sure it could be said he exploited her but so has every man who says yes when a woman offers sex and there is nothing wrong with that.

LIAR! And one with incredibly poor reading comprehension and retention at that.

What I've posted in response to your blathering nonsense:

#92: B'loney. Power differentials mean that one person has far more control over the situation than the other. Bill Clinton was over twice Lewinsky's age and President of the United States. He had himself serviced by her IN THE OVAL OFFICE. If a corporate CEO had done a similar thing, he'd be fired, and rightly so.

#98: If you think a 22 year old intern had more power than the President, then you are absolutely unacquainted with Reality.

#105: Think that if it give you comfort. But, wow, are you a gullible MAROON!

#108: Incorrect. You are spewing Clintonian propaganda. Doesn't it make you feel dirty?

#110: Scuze moi, but you are absolutely dense. Clinton was her BOSS. She WORKED for him. It is completely inappropriate for a BOSS to be sexually serviced by an EMPlOYEE, especially IN THE OFFICE on COMPANY TIME. But keep making excuses if you want to be perceived as a total hack.

#115: You are moron. Go back and read articles on the Clintons' attacking Lewinsky. You seriously lack a moral compass.

#117: She was sexually exploited by a much more powerful person who then engaged in a public smear campaign. I've never claimed anything but that. You are the one weaseling around trying to say he didn't "harass" her...whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. At the end of the day, her life was in shambles due to the hideous way Bill and his Awful Wife abused Lewinsky in public. If you approve of that, you are one sick mofo.

He did not.

LIAR! And one with incredibly poor reading comprehension and retention at that.

What I've posted in response to your blathering nonsense:

#92: B'loney. Power differentials mean that one person has far more control over the situation than the other. Bill Clinton was over twice Lewinsky's age and President of the United States. He had himself serviced by her IN THE OVAL OFFICE. If a corporate CEO had done a similar thing, he'd be fired, and rightly so.

#98: If you think a 22 year old intern had more power than the President, then you are absolutely unacquainted with Reality.

#105: Think that if it give you comfort. But, wow, are you a gullible MAROON!

#108: Incorrect. You are spewing Clintonian propaganda. Doesn't it make you feel dirty?

#110: Scuze moi, but you are absolutely dense. Clinton was her BOSS. She WORKED for him. It is completely inappropriate for a BOSS to be sexually serviced by an EMPlOYEE, especially IN THE OFFICE on COMPANY TIME. But keep making excuses if you want to be perceived as a total hack.

#115: You are moron. Go back and read articles on the Clintons' attacking Lewinsky. You seriously lack a moral compass.

#117: She was sexually exploited by a much more powerful person who then engaged in a public smear campaign. I've never claimed anything but that. You are the one weaseling around trying to say he didn't "harass" her...whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. At the end of the day, her life was in shambles due to the hideous way Bill and his Awful Wife abused Lewinsky in public. If you approve of that, you are one sick mofo.
You are the liar not me

None of your retarded posts alters the fact that he did not sexually harrassed her.

I proved you wrong and your responses are merely childish footstomping

Forum List

Back