Here come the Pfizer "Covid Pills". The government is buying 10 million pills for $5.2 billion.

Crazy!

And to think, all those stupid doctors and needless deaths. When they could have just read your brilliant posts.

Well, not everyone recognizes genius when they are confronted with it.

Albert-Einstein-sticks-hi-001.jpg

That's so nice of you to say. But, I can't take ALL the credit. The good folks at Vicks invented the Nyquil ... and I'm pretty sure Archibald Dixon Shamel and Wilson Popenoe invented the Navel Orange.

As for tea ... that was our friends, The Chinese.
But none of those brilliant scientists managed to discover it was the cure for covid 19!

That's all you, professor. All you.

Literally. Just you.

Don't be so humble. Take your show on the road. Or just reveal your brilliant discovery to a few research scientists via email. I can provide some email addresses to you.

Why waste such brilliancy on an anonymous message board?

I'm pretty sure I can't patent it ... so, I will just have to be content with the honor of discovering the solution to the deadliest scourge in all of human history (and probably responsible for dinosaur extinction as well).

I'm pretty sure I can't patent it ... so, I will just have to be content with the honor of discovering the solution to the deadliest scourge in all of human history (and probably responsible for dinosaur extinction as well).
Guess so!

Make sure to toss about lots of mind numbing non sequiturs like that one, when trying to impress the well educated scientists. It will really cement your credibility.

Again:

You embarrassed yourself.

You said the medicine was worthless and imied that you concluded that horseshit from an article you obviously never read. And the article states the effectiveness of the medicine.

Just a true self embarrassment all around.
You’re still defending these Big Pharma Corpo-fascists and their shit pills that don’t work?

Forum List

Back