Here come the Pfizer "Covid Pills". The government is buying 10 million pills for $5.2 billion.

According to a statement by the company, Pfizer has stopped COVID pill trial after the latest results showed that it did not reduce symptoms, hospitalizations and deaths.

I don't know what you think you've done to embarrass me. The above are the first sentences in the article. PFIZER's own studies. Additionally..pfizer has lied and misrepresented their studies the entire time. I can understand your consternation here. You took it and now you're seeing the evidence that you were wrong to take it.

Pfizer has stated it will halt participation in a clinical trial for Paxlovid, its COVID-19 antiviral medication, for standard-risk COVID-19 patients after the most recent findings revealed the medication did not numerically greatly lower symptoms, hospitalizations, or fatalities.

I don't know what you think you've done to embarrass me
Nothing at all. You embarrassed yourself. I didn't write your idiotic post, and I didn't write the article that you linked I didn't link to the article you never read and which contradicts your own, idiotic post. You did.

I wish you would explain what you think i've missed. The pfizer pills, the pfizer as well as the other vaxxines are not effective for preventing infection, hospitalization, death in any group but esepcially the standard risk groups which really don't need the vaxxine and the high risk are helped more with NON standard treatments which means treatments not pushed onto hospitals by fauxi.
Now. perhaps you will stop your unsubstantiated gloating and explain yourself.

Here come the Pfizer "Covid Pills". The government is buying 10 million pills for $5.2 billion.​

Wonder how many democrats have stock in this? We need to have a look at Pelosi, Biden's, Obamma's and that Jennifer bitch energy secretary. Soon as the Right gets back in office, we need to convene a J6 committee and sequester all of their bank records and stock portfolios, then kick in their doors at 4AM and seize all their computers to see who the criminals are.

Post the number of that post then. Fort, you are shown on a daily basis that you have submitted to a vaccine that is worthless and manufactured by BIG Pharma which you used to not trust..and now you are defending their vaccines which are ineffective? It seems to me that you are the clown.

meanergene said:
As I said, the raw data shows the pill 50% to 70% effective in the standard group, with better results among the high risk group. But as pointed out from the article, the small numbers involved in the standard dataset, lead them to withdraw.

there are no better results in the high risk group. They die. The vaccine is not helpful. They die as a result of incorrect treatment.

Well i've gone back and read allthe way to FortFunnies response to my link posting and remark. You've done nothing to embarrass me Fort. you have offered no serious or consequential remark or rebuttal to my posting. oh...and that is your common response to me....'YOU DIDN"T READ THE ARTICLE' which has come to be your standard response when you got nothing else.

Well i've gone back and read allthe way to FortFunnies response to my link posting and remark. You've done nothing to embarrass me Fort. you have offered no serious or consequential remark or rebuttal to my posting. oh...and that is your common response to me....'YOU DIDN"T READ THE ARTICLE' which has come to be your standard response when you got nothing else.
Again:

You embarrassed yourself.

You said the medicine was worthless and imied that you concluded that horseshit from an article you obviously never read. And the article states the effectiveness of the medicine.

Just a true self embarrassment all around.

1655509585122.png

I sweated it out. Old school under the covers and was soaking wet in the morning. Broke the fever in a day

I had a sore throat for one day ... a mild cough for a week. No fever.

And, for that, work made me stay home for a week.

If it were anything else with similar symptoms, they would have told me to get the heck into work or don't bother coming back.

I had a sore throat for one day ... a mild cough for a week. No fever.

And, for that, work made me stay home for a week.

If it were anything else with similar symptoms, they would have told me to get the heck into work or don't bother coming back.
A bunch used the get tested time off trick. I never did that. They took the lab test and got 40 hour checks to stay home.

I know some who went fishing while.............cough cough........in isolation from covid

Forum List

Back