Here come the Pfizer "Covid Pills". The government is buying 10 million pills for $5.2 billion.

How much you want to bet Pfizer just put a candy coating on Ivermectin pills so they can charge $500 a pill and call it a "Covid-19" pill? What a scam.

Because nearly all of Congress owns stock.

I hope so, but it was really disturbing to see how easily the masses have been hoodwinked by the Covid Elite and BLM.
That’s true Marathon Mike, but there is a notable political shift that’s happened that is a direct consequence of being hoodwinked.

This shift in support is expressed by the hour on social media (TicToc) with many posting videos about their recent “lightbulb moment” following the deception that has been supported and enhanced by Biden’s administration and the corruptive drug companies.

The 20-something-year-olds will come out to vote, and the good news is many, many more now will not be voting for more of the same from an authoritarian government! So many of these people have hundreds of thousands of views and tens of thousands of followers. Many of these young minds are well-read, influential, and motivating. What Biden has supported via total deception has not gone unnoticed.

So the Test to Treat program is now available. Those who test positive and are at higher risk of serious illness can immediately get treated with antiviral medicine that actually WORKS against covid...

(NOT HCQ or ivermectin)

...and you people go on a tirade. Fucking dummies. How about showing some of the same enthusiasm for things that actually work, and for a program that actually does what your ivermectin fantasies allegedly hoped were true...?

It just goes to show how completely full of shit all of you are.

pfizer covid pill.......as worthless as the vaccine. LOLOL
The pill was actually 50%-70% effective for the standard group (no risk factors), but because only 1% ever required hospitalization, the statistics were not significant because of the single digit populations.

The pill is still approved for high risk groups.

If they can't get a damn pill right, why do so many people trust them with the jibjab.
This comes from only reading the biased headlines.

The pill actually works, but is statistically insignificant because of the low number of "standard" patients in the study that required hospitalization.

If you didn't know statistics, I could tell you that the pill proved 100% effective in preventing deaths, since there was one death among the placebo group, and zero in those taking the pill.

Gene. Is Pfizer doing it's own trials? Gene? They have lied about everything Gene from day one. And you're gonna sit there and parse words so that it appears the pill is effective. If the pill WERE 50 to 70% effective...i doubt they'd remove it. sheesh. Keep takin' those shots dude....they're working.....making the trial group more stupid.

Gene. Is Pfizer doing it's own trials? Gene? They have lied about everything Gene from day one. And you're gonna sit there and parse words so that it appears the pill is effective. If the pill WERE 50 to 70% effective...i doubt they'd remove it. sheesh. Keep takin' those shots dude....they're working.....making the trial group more stupid.
As I said, the raw data shows the pill 50% to 70% effective in the standard group, with better results among the high risk group. But as pointed out from the article, the small numbers involved in the standard dataset, lead them to withdraw.

Honestly, with all the Congressmen and NIH scientists they own, this has to be a bigger failure than even Biden to not get approved

Forum List

Back