Merck cherry picked mild cases for their Covid pill study. The India test trials did not.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Why is the FDA pushing out these "Covid pills" for emergency authorization (NOT approved) when the testing is so scant and highly suspect? The India trials included patients with moderate infection and Merck's pill failed. But apparently it works fine if you have the sniffles. WTF is the FDA doing here? There are better safe alternatives already available and cheap. These pills pills need WAY MORE testing before they are released for global use.

Why is the FDA pushing out these "Covid pills" for emergency authorization (NOT approved) when the testing is so scant and highly suspect? The India trials included patients with moderate infection and Merck's pill failed. But apparently it works fine if you have the sniffles. WTF is the FDA doing here? There are better safe alternatives already available and cheap. These pills pills need WAY MORE testing before they are released for global use.

Molnupiravir's origin links to mutagenesis in E. coli from Siberian studies around 1973. This cancer link should not as yet be intelligently separated from SARS-CoV-2 spike position 20 due to the increased breast cancer link to that position. We seriously doubt any truthful stats will come forth mentioning molnupiravir and drug-induced mutations near spike position 20 of the commie virus.

To the gayer-than-gay effeminates at Pfizer or Merck, effective prophylaxis with hcq and ivm is now of of style. We will consult Kennedy's book for the exact location of Fau Chi's mafia that was operating in India simultaneously with ivermectin prophylaxis in Uttar Pradesh.

Why is the FDA pushing out these "Covid pills" for emergency authorization (NOT approved) when the testing is so scant and highly suspect? The India trials included patients with moderate infection and Merck's pill failed.

Pssstt……Just get vaccinated, and you don't have to worry about it.

Now the pills are suspect.

I think all you wingnuts need to go to a Covid Ward and breathe in deeply. It seems you really want to keep this thing around
I think all you wingnuts need get the chinese flu, and then whine because it didn't kill you---like your masters have been telling you....go crawl back in your toilet, and we will let you know when to come out

Pssstt……Just get vaccinated, and you don't have to worry about it.
with what vax? there isn't 1...stop showing your stupidity....you are nothing more than a gullible sheep

Pssstt……Just get vaccinated, and you don't have to worry about it.t
Pssssttt.......over half of Omicron infections are in people FULLY VAXXED. But you are right that I don't have to worry about it. For healthy people without underlying conditions, Omicron is nothing more than a cold.

Now the pills are suspect.

I think all you wingnuts need to go to a Covid Ward and breathe in deeply. It seems you really want to keep this thing around
Of course the pills are suspect--they are a money maker for fauci and big pharma---when there is better medication that already exists isn't but isn't as much of a money maker for fauci and big pharma.

I have Epstein Barr (its a viral infection that I can't shake)----getting Covid made it worse early 2021. I was finally able to get my dipshit doctors to give me doxycycline---and even a year later, I am feeling better.

Forum List

Back