Here come the mandates.

You wouldn't let someone walk down your street with a gun and shooting randomly in every direction nor with a knife slashing out in every direction. To me, that is the threat these refusniks pose. Their irresponsibility could cost me or a member of my family. Death, serious illness are risks we should not have to endure because of their selfish ignorance.
Oh fuck you....

Simpering bitch.

Funny, when it comes to a woman's right to choose and it being her body and her choice, you throw freedom and liberty right out the window.

You people are nothing but total hypocrites.
I do?

You sure about that?

Why don't you link to the times I've said anything remotely like that?

Good luck.

You wouldn't let someone walk down your street with a gun and shooting randomly in every direction nor with a knife slashing out in every direction. To me, that is the threat these refusniks pose. Their irresponsibility could cost me or a member of my family. Death, serious illness are risks we should not have to endure because of their selfish ignorance.

Please explain how the TX Dems, fully vaccinated, spread the disease to each other and all over the White House

Kind of like if you got covid, huh?

:rolleyes:
IDGAF if you don't want to get vaccinated.

I did because I have preexisting pulmonary issues.

But if you do get sick because you didn't get vaccinated then you should just suck it up and suffer at home instead of taking up a bed in a hosptial

IDGAF if you don't want to get vaccinated.

I did because I have preexisting pulmonary issues.

But if you do get sick because you didn't get vaccinated then you should just suck it up and suffer at home instead of taking up a bed in a hosptial

You did really well on the first two sentences and utterly failed on the last one

Since a vast percentage of our population is sick from metabolic syndrome, which can be controlled with exercise, healthy eating and etc, I guess we could go there too, right? Gosh. Gonna be a lot of Big Brother control over what people put in their pieholes and how many steps they take per day

When did you drop out of elementary school? 4th grade? Did you learn to print in crayon, and never learn to write sentences.
none of your business, asshole....the one w/the lack of an education, is YOU....pre-k at best-right?
now go back and continue to whine with your mommy....doubtful, but some day you might be lucky to get a functional brain....

You did really well on the first two sentences and utterly failed on the last one

Since a vast percentage of our population is sick from metabolic syndrome, which can be controlled with exercise, healthy eating and etc, I guess we could go there too, right? Gosh. Gonna be a lot of Big Brother control over what people put in their pieholes and how many steps they take per day
VAst pecentage? Can you be any more vague?

And who is hospitalized because of metabolic syndrome?

Are metabolic syndrome sufferers filling ICUs? Are people not getting other medical care because of metabolic syndrome?

All I know I yesterday I went to get tested for antibodies which I did several times before.

I had covid for a month and it was a giant nothing burger for me. I am diabetic too.

Anyway, for some odd reason I am not allowed to get a test for antibodies anymore.

Now, you connect the dots. Here, let me show the dots.

If you have antibodies there is no need for a vaccination. If I do not need to get the vaccination I will not get it and if the millions of people that have survived 99% of those that caught covid do not get the vaccination cause they have antibodies, what does that do about the command and control satanic world movement?

The fact that the demonic minions are pushing this and giggling and laughing further shows the right of this.
1627213535166.png

Kamala refused to take the vaccinated if it came from Trump but others are supposed to take it because some anonymous internet user said so? LOL. Trump handed Biden the vaccine and practically gift wrapped the solution and now we’re looking at shutting down and mandates again. Way to go Joe F’in Biden. smh

The only reason why we are looking at harsher methods is because you wingnuts refuse to get your shots.

Kamala had good reason to mistrust Trump's vaccine, given that the man is a lifelong grifter.

It shouldn't have taken this long.

I mean, it was fine when the vaccine first came out to limit it, as we had a limited supply of it.

Now it's the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated that are the problem.
What’s it to you cultists that someone doesn’t get injected with the experimental vaccine? 60,000 Americans a year die from the flu, yet there’s an FDA fully approved vaccine available. If you’re vaccinated, stop sticking your nose in the personal business of others.

My body, my choice.

Are metabolic syndrome sufferers filling ICUs? Are people not getting other medical care because of metabolic syndrome?

Metabolic syndrome is heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes.

So I would say yes

This is just for heart disease. $219 BILLION per year. So maybe before you worry about covid, maybe as I said, we should worry about exercise, smoking, obesity, etc.

I think it's a terrible road to go down personally. To MANDATE stuff or "NO HEALTH CARE"

none of your business, asshole....the one w/the lack of an education, is YOU....pre-k at best-right?
now go back and continue to whine with your mommy....doubtful, but some day you might be lucky to get a functional brain....
He asshole my mom died in 2008, and using her in a post violates the rules. Rather than report you, I pity you, you're too damn stupid with no moral compass or sense of ethics.

Forum List

Back