Here come the mandates.

Unless one has children and grandchildren; if they do they have children they shouldn't be parents.

Then get all the furniture out of your house. Children die of furniture falling on them. And don't drive a car.

Also, don't eat. Children die of choking.

You're not wrong, you are an asshole. The fact is you might be Covid Carlson, putting others in harms way.
You're wrong..... you are an asshole.....your opinion means nothing other than to you....now, get over it, or barricade yourself in....remember--you got the 'vaccine', you can't get it....it's a 'vaccine'....retard

You wouldn't let someone walk down your street with a gun and shooting randomly in every direction nor with a knife slashing out in every direction. To me, that is the threat these refusniks pose. Their irresponsibility could cost me or a member of my family. Death, serious illness are risks we should not have to endure because of their selfish ignorance.

You're wrong..... you are an asshole.....your opinion means nothing other than to you....now, get over it, or barricade yourself in....remember--you got the 'vaccine', you can't get it....it's a 'vaccine'....retard
When did you drop out of elementary school? 4th grade? Did you learn to print in crayon, and never learn to write sentences.

Maybe - we'll see. But it ought to be up to society to work out on its own. We don't need government issuing "directives".

The government isn't issuing any "directives" or "mandates" or anything like that.

I wish that people would stop repeating that lie.

Again, as long as you don't mind doing what Trump tells you.

That's one thing government worshippers never seem to consider - someday, someone you don't like will be in charge. Suck it up.

I suspect the idea that anything should be voluntary rubs you the wrong way.

The trump followers are doing what trump wants them to do.

If trump wanted them to get the vaccine he wouldn't have been vaccinated in secret and he would have made a PSA encouraging everyone to get it.

Instead he stays silent and lets the right wing fill his follower's heads with lies.

What you are so afraid of is already happening with the trump followers.

Then get all the furniture out of your house. Children die of furniture falling on them. And don't drive a car.

Also, don't eat. Children die of choking.
You really are stupid. I suppose you can't write an expository essay in rebuttal, or even know what one might be.

Forum List

Back