Here come the mandates.

A black guy in a cowboy hat who's a veteran???? Who won't take the Magic Vaccine???

TRIGGEREDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm sitting on a ranch in Texas listening to someone firing short controlled bursts from an automatic weapon not too far away, ( probably at the gun range that's only a mile or 2 away), and I can't help but wonder what he's practicing for, lol.

Pretty sure someone is going to fuck around and find out pretty soon, though.

It shouldn't have taken this long.

I mean, it was fine when the vaccine first came out to limit it, as we had a limited supply of it.

Now it's the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated that are the problem.
Or ultimately the virus is simply doing what it was always going to do and no one was ever going to stop it from doing. And still the national all causes death number defies the Henny-penny reporting.

I'm so sick of hearing the ridiculous reasons people are not getting vaccinated it isn't funny. I hate to say it, but at this point I think the world will be better off without them. Their ignorance is killing them. So be it.

I'm so sick of hearing fools like you arriving at this conclusion as though it's some great concession born of your superior intellect being exhausted by those stupid enough to disagree with you. If you were as superior as you clearly believe yourself to be, you would have figured this one out in the first two seconds the way the rest of us did, because you wouldn't have been laboring under the ignorant idea that it was ever your place to decide.

Henceforth, try starting off on the assumption that other people's decisions and the consequences from them are none of your damned business, and save us all a lot of irritation.

I'm so sick of hearing fools like you arriving at this conclusion as though it's some great concession born of your superior intellect being exhausted by those stupid enough to disagree with you. If you were as superior as you clearly believe yourself to be, you would have figured this one out in the first two seconds the way the rest of us did, because you wouldn't have been laboring under the ignorant idea that it was ever your place to decide.

Henceforth, try starting off on the assumption that other people's decisions and the consequences from them are none of your damned business, and save us all a lot of irritation.
And we have a winner!!!

LOL

The deaths would increase in conjunction with the cases if the variant were more virulent smart guy. It doesn’t get more virulent the more people it infects. In fact if this variant were more virulent then the others we should expect deaths to go up faster than cases. Since that’s not happening.....

Theres also the issue with how viruses typically mutate to more contagious and less virulent. Which makes sense, it’s optimum for the virus if the host isn’t dead. In fact its optimum if the host doesn’t really get symptoms for virus spread. but thats just science, whatever.

Leftists aren't about science. They're only interested in The Science™, aka whatever their betters tell them that smart people believe.

Barry Obama had a lot of mandates, and Reggie Love was one of them.

obamareggielovealkajdlkjasd.jpg

You won't see any mandates. For a mandate to have the force of law, it has to be passed by a legislature. Our Congress will not pass laws that force medical procedures on Americans.
I don't know about that, given that DeBlasio has just today said New Yorkers can't go to gyms, theaters, restaurants or anywhere without having their vaccination papers checked. It's another executive order, but it sure seems to have the force of a mandate.

I think it's strange all these restaurants and stores and commercial companies are willing to do the policing --- I would think they'd rather save the money on all that personnel and trouble and wasted time. I think it betrays their customers.

I don't know about that, given that DeBlasio has just today said New Yorkers can't go to gyms, theaters, restaurants or anywhere without having their vaccination papers checked. It's another executive order, but it sure seems to have the force of a mandate.

I think it's strange all these restaurants and stores and commercial companies are willing to do the policing --- I would think they'd rather save the money on all that personnel and trouble and wasted time. I think it betrays their customers.
He means federal I think. Though people should mandate that the States go about any mandate the correct way. The legislatures seriously can’t take a vote on whether to mandate a vaccine or not?

He means federal I think. Though people should mandate that the States go about any mandate the correct way. The legislatures seriously can’t take a vote on whether to mandate a vaccine or not?
Yes, they can, but they have to get the governor's signature and that isn't possible in some states. The good states, that is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back