Here come the mandates.

You are free to choose to get COVID rather than a simple vaccine that hundreds of millions have gotten safely.

Do you feel lucky?

I have chosen it. It will confer lasting immunity much superior to the vaccine. My odds are quite good at my age and with my physical fitness, and I have early treatment on hand.

Since vaccinated can spread it too, there's really no harm to anyone. My choice. You make yours.

Then get used to Trump, or some asshole like him, telling you how to live. It goes both ways.
I don’t mind Government standing up on behalf of public safety

The idea that it should be voluntary, “If you feel like it”, is ludicrous public policy

You are free to choose to get COVID rather than a simple vaccine that hundreds of millions have gotten safely.

Do you feel lucky?

Oh but I SHOULD add, some people will never get it. They have T cell cross immunity. Some people think this is why young children either don't get it or get asymptomatic infections; they are exposed to coronaviruses so often that their immune system "recognized" Covid 19 and fights it off. There was an early theory I read that people who worked with children might have this too. So, maybe I do, maybe not. We shall see.

I have chosen it. It will confer lasting immunity much superior to the vaccine. My odds are quite good at my age and with my physical fitness, and I have early treatment on hand.

Since vaccinated can spread it too, there's really no harm to anyone. My choice. You make yours.

Many people are saying the same thing…….right before they get slapped on a ventilator

Yet you do not believe in choice.

The actual choice people wish to make is one between the risk arising from Covid and the risk arising from the vaccine.
You're not wrong, you are an asshole. The fact is you might be Covid Carlson, putting others in harms way.

If a business owner ask you to wear a mask - that's a request, not a mandate. Even if they say, "If you don't wear a mask then you're not invited to shop or work here" - that's not a mandate.

We have this HUGE problem in this country were morons, on both the left and the right, can't seem to distinguish between the power that businesses have and the power government wields. It's a very simply distinction. If you defy a business, you might not get to buy what they're selling, you might not be able to work for them, but that's as far as it goes. If you defy the government, you go to jail - or worse.
Or you burn the government down..... that's an option too.

Well, they exist in their own separate, fully functioning, closed circuit reality.

I'm being neither facetious nor hyperbolic.

They're being told things, constantly, that are foreign to the rest of the planet.
Except not really though.

I don’t mind Government standing up on behalf of public safety

Again, as long as you don't mind doing what Trump tells you.

That's one thing government worshippers never seem to consider - someday, someone you don't like will be in charge. Suck it up.
The idea that it should be voluntary, “If you feel like it”, is ludicrous public policy
I suspect the idea that anything should be voluntary rubs you the wrong way.

Forum List

Back