Hemp

Regular poor sleep puts you at risk of serious medical conditions, including obesity, coronary heart disease and diabetes – and it shortens your life expectancy.

It's now clear that a solid night's sleep is essential for a long and healthy life.

If you couldn't sleep and pot helped you sleep, you wouldn't care what we or Uncle Sam cared.
The Alien Council says our Human bodies heal during sleep.

Hemp can be used to take away pain. According to Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon, Hemp was given to Humans by Aliens to be used as medicine and fuel. Make sure it is Hemp and not Marijuana.

Georgio prefers Marijuana.

61.png

i love Ancient Aliens!
I used to date one. And I did love her. But we had irreconcilable differences.

First of all, her tiny slit mouth was too small to give me a blowjob. And she kept trying to convince me to let her plug some sort of alien communications device up my ass so that she could phone home. Way too kinky for me.

That was the deal breaker.

Last edited:
CBD does the same for me with no 'trippy feeling'.

A little bit of CBD oil and about 30 minutes later I am ready for the rack.

I prefer it to THC for pain and sleep...it just gets to the point.
Strains of the marijuana plant are grown that have high CBD content and almost no THC content (so low you won't get high off it).

About seven years ago when I got diagnosed with prostate cancer (non-aggressive so far) a friend whom was into growing and producing medical~CBD marijuana offered me his CBD formulation, usually brewed in coconut or olive oil as both a capsule for internal consumption and a paste for external applications.

May just be anecdotal, but I'm inclined to believe that CBD caps have helped hold the prostate cancer in check so far.

About a year ago he found out about CBG, even more potent than CBD, and began including that in his formulation. I wasn't expecting much, but within a few weeks of taking this daily the arthritis in my hands had gone away.

The paste is effective applied topically for cuts, bruises and sore muscles.

To reemphasize, little to no THC in this formulations so not going around "buzzed" all the time. FWIW, my State did partially legalize marijuana/hemp for sale and personal recreation use, so such can be acquired. One nice benefit is the products are labeled with THC content(%) and whether it is sativa, indica, or a blend.

Surprising Side Effects of Marijuana After 50​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Benefits of Marijuana, Says Dr. Sanjay Gupta​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

39 facts about marijuana we're betting you didn't know​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marijuana Side Effects Doctors Warn You About​

Strains of the marijuana plant are grown that have high CBD content and almost no THC content (so low you won't get high off it).

About seven years ago when I got diagnosed with prostate cancer (non-aggressive so far) a friend whom was into growing and producing medical~CBD marijuana offered me his CBD formulation, usually brewed in coconut or olive oil as both a capsule for internal consumption and a paste for external applications.

May just be anecdotal, but I'm inclined to believe that CBD caps have helped hold the prostate cancer in check so far.

About a year ago he found out about CBG, even more potent than CBD, and began including that in his formulation. I wasn't expecting much, but within a few weeks of taking this daily the arthritis in my hands had gone away.

To reemphasize, little to no THC in this formulations so not going around "buzzed" all the time. FWIW, my State did partially legalize marijuana/hemp for sale and personal recreation use, so such can be acquired. One nice benefit is the products are labeled with THC content(%) and whether it is sativa, indica, or a blend.
I have been meaning to try CBG and CBN. Going to Denver next week I might stop in a dispensary and see what they have in that line.

Here's to your Cancer remaining non-aggressive.

my prayers go out to you about your cancer. May God Bless you and your family!

I have been meaning to try CBG and CBN. Going to Denver next week I might stop in a dispensary and see what they have in that line.

Here's to your Cancer remaining non-aggressive.
Thank you Gabe for your concern for Stryder50! May God Bless you and your family as well!

Stay high-drated: Cannabis compounds can blunt COVID-19 infection, researchers find​

Hemp compounds, known scientifically as Cannabis sativa, can prevent the virus that causes COVID-19 from entering human cells, according to Oregon State University researchers.

The scientists found that a pair of cannabinoid acids bind to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, blocking a critical step in the process the virus uses to infect people.

“These cannabinoid acids are abundant in hemp and in many hemp extracts,” said Richard van Breemen, a researcher with Oregon State’s Global Hemp Innovation Center, College of Pharmacy and Linus Pauling Institute.

“They are not controlled substances like THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, and have a good safety profile in humans,” he added.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Study: Cannabis can help prevent COVID-19​

CORVALLIS, Ore. (WTVO) – New research from Oregon State University shows that hemp compounds can prevent the COVID-19 virus from entering human cells.

Richard van Breemen, a researcher at Oregon State’s Global Hemp Innovation Center, published this study in the Journal of Natural Products on Jan. 10. Van Breemen and his team found that cannabinoid acids can attach to and block the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that the virus uses to infect people.

Hemp is different from the THC component in marijuana, van Breemen said. Known scientifically as Cannabis sativa, the cannabinoid acids found in the plant and its extracts are often used in cosmetics and food products.

“They are not controlled substances like THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana,” van Breemen said. “[They] have a good safety profile in humans.”

Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) and cannabidioloic acid (CBDA) act as “cell entry inhibitors” that prevent spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 enzyme, which is found on the outside of cells on the lungs and other organs. The study also found that CBGA and CBDA are “equally effective against variants” of COVID-19, including the alpha and beta variants.

“Our data show CBDA and CBGA are effective against the two variants we looked at, and we hope that trend will extend to other existing and future variants,” van Breemen said.

In addition to COVID-19, Van Breemen said these acids have been “helpful” in treating other viral infections such as HIV-1 and hepatitis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants​

Stay high-drated: Cannabis compounds can blunt COVID-19 infection, researchers find​

Hemp compounds, known scientifically as Cannabis sativa, can prevent the virus that causes COVID-19 from entering human cells, according to Oregon State University researchers.

The scientists found that a pair of cannabinoid acids bind to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, blocking a critical step in the process the virus uses to infect people.

“These cannabinoid acids are abundant in hemp and in many hemp extracts,” said Richard van Breemen, a researcher with Oregon State’s Global Hemp Innovation Center, College of Pharmacy and Linus Pauling Institute.

“They are not controlled substances like THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, and have a good safety profile in humans,” he added.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Study: Cannabis can help prevent COVID-19​

CORVALLIS, Ore. (WTVO) – New research from Oregon State University shows that hemp compounds can prevent the COVID-19 virus from entering human cells.

Richard van Breemen, a researcher at Oregon State’s Global Hemp Innovation Center, published this study in the Journal of Natural Products on Jan. 10. Van Breemen and his team found that cannabinoid acids can attach to and block the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that the virus uses to infect people.

Hemp is different from the THC component in marijuana, van Breemen said. Known scientifically as Cannabis sativa, the cannabinoid acids found in the plant and its extracts are often used in cosmetics and food products.

“They are not controlled substances like THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana,” van Breemen said. “[They] have a good safety profile in humans.”

Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) and cannabidioloic acid (CBDA) act as “cell entry inhibitors” that prevent spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 enzyme, which is found on the outside of cells on the lungs and other organs. The study also found that CBGA and CBDA are “equally effective against variants” of COVID-19, including the alpha and beta variants.

“Our data show CBDA and CBGA are effective against the two variants we looked at, and we hope that trend will extend to other existing and future variants,” van Breemen said.

In addition to COVID-19, Van Breemen said these acids have been “helpful” in treating other viral infections such as HIV-1 and hepatitis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants​

Thank you very much for that information!

Reasons Doctors Prescribe Marijuana Most​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cannabis And Covid: Cannabinoid Acids Found In Hemp Can Prevent And Treat Coronavirus Infection, New Research Suggests​

Reasons Doctors Prescribe Marijuana Most​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cannabis And Covid: Cannabinoid Acids Found In Hemp Can Prevent And Treat Coronavirus Infection, New Research Suggests​

There are also stories of Hemp being used to reduce seizures in people with epilepsy.

What's Actually the Difference Between CBD & THC?​

Seemingly overnight, the cannabis industry has, quite literally, bloomed. To say that the marketplace has become overcrowded with CBD and THC products would be an understatement. Wellness stores, both online and brick-and-mortar, and cannabis dispensaries sell a range of gummies, oils, balms, and smokable flowers that claim to help you sleep better, soothe sore muscles, and generally make you feel less stressed. It’s a lot to take in, especially if you’re still confused about what the difference is between CBD and THC. Like does this peach-scented lotion contain weed? Will I get high off CBD seltzer water? If I eat one of Martha Stewart’s fruity gummies, will I fail a drug test?

Forum List

Back