Hemp

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hemp can be used to take away pain. According to Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon, Hemp was given to Humans by Aliens to be used as medicine and fuel. Make sure it is Hemp and not Marijuana.

Hemp can be used to take away pain. According to Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon, Hemp was given to Humans by Aliens to be used as medicine and fuel. Make sure it is Hemp and not Marijuana.
What's wrong with Marijuana? It takes away pain too. My dad takes these over the counter sleeping pills. I gave him two small edibles. Told him to eat 1/4th of one the first time. I don't think he has tried it yet. I think he's going to enjoy it. Once the trippy feeling wears off he will sleep like a baby.

What's wrong with Marijuana? It takes away pain too. My dad takes these over the counter sleeping pills. I gave him two small edibles. Told him to eat 1/4th of one the first time. I don't think he has tried it yet. I think he's going to enjoy it. Once the trippy feeling wears off he will sleep like a baby.
just watch out for the THC in Marijuana.

Almost sounds a little bit French, doesn't it? Guillotine or a gallows, but none of those dirty dumbass democrat cops are swinging by their necks for all their off-beat killings "in the line of duty" and all that good stuff, are they?

Almost sounds a little bit French, doesn't it? Guillotine or a gallows, but none of those dirty dumbass democrat cops are swinging by their necks for all their off-beat killings "in the line of duty" and all that good stuff, are they?
i'm not sure what you are trying to tell us here. does it have something to do with Hemp?

i'm not sure what you are trying to tell us here. does it have something to do with Hemp?
That's the rope for the hanging. Haven't you ever been on a lynch mob or a posse comitatus?

A lot of people don't want to walk around loaded to the gills all day.

When they legalized grass for medicinal purposes, I asked my mum if she wanted me to pick up some of the whacky tobacky, and she declined.

CBD does the same for me with no 'trippy feeling'.

A little bit of CBD oil and about 30 minutes later I am ready for the rack.

I prefer it to THC for pain and sleep...it just gets to the point.

That's the rope for the hanging. Haven't you ever been on a lynch mob or a posse comitatus?
Hemp is racist.

A lot of people don't want to walk around loaded to the gills all day.

When they legalized grass for medicinal purposes, I asked my mum if she wanted me to pick up some of the whacky tobacky, and she declined.
Well you can get CBD that doesn't get you high. Tell your mom to stop being like my dad. Get with the times. Try it. You may like it.

You guys don't trust scientists and doctors? Then pot should be right up your alley.

oh bullshit....
I agree. Pot is not addictive. I go to sleep regardless of if I smoke pot. I go to Florida every year and can't take my pot with me on the plane. I sleep like a baby every night.

And who cares? If you can't go to sleep and there is a drug that will help you go to sleep, take it. Not sleeping will kill you. Or you will have a miserable life because of the lack of sleep. Smoke up!

I don't have to take drugs to fall asleep.

Once you start, you can't stop.
Regular poor sleep puts you at risk of serious medical conditions, including obesity, coronary heart disease and diabetes – and it shortens your life expectancy.

It's now clear that a solid night's sleep is essential for a long and healthy life.

If you couldn't sleep and pot helped you sleep, you wouldn't care what we or Uncle Sam cared.

Some people claim Kratom took away their pain too.
Some say if you are experiencing lower back pain it's all in your mind.

A new study suggests that perceptions of stiffness may not reflect the actual state of the spine and joints.

New research suggests that persistent feelings of stiffness in the lower back may be some kind of self-protective ‘trick’ that the mind plays on us in order to prevent further injuries.

But might the discomfort all be a matter of perception? Could feeling pain not necessarily reflect the state that our body is in?

Forum List

Back