Turmeric

I always take it. Their are other good things for natural health, inflammation etc. Curcumin comes to mind.

Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.

I also use MMS (Jim Humble) and working on applying MMS spray, then DMSO with a brush. Vets all use it, sell it (amazon too) Pain???? Oh yeah, Vets rub it on horses joints for pain. It's frowned on though cause pharma can't make money off it

I always take it. Their are other good things for natural health, inflammation etc. Curcumin comes to mind.

Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.

I also use MMS (Jim Humble) and working on applying MMS spray, then DMSO with a brush. Vets all use it, sell it (amazon too) Pain???? Oh yeah, Vets rub it on horses joints for pain. It's frowned on though cause pharma can't make money off it
Thank you for that information!

Thank you for that information!
You're welcome. While feds down DMSO and MMS makes even a better argument for trying it, doesn't line their pockets and works better than their pills. I have like DMSO books and MMS hand book. Go to Jim Humbles web, read on MMS. Red Cross used it on malaria, 1-2 day cures. Check out his site

You're welcome. While feds down DMSO and MMS makes even a better argument for trying it, doesn't line their pockets and works better than their pills. I have like DMSO books and MMS hand book. Go to Jim Humbles web, read on MMS. Red Cross used it on malaria, 1-2 day cures. Check out his site

I've been wanted a gallon of DMSO for some time now and finally treated myself for Christmas to one. I'm excited to make some Comfrey tincture and see how that works for a missing disc in the lower back.

CDS is great. I use the leftover MMS for washing fruits and veggies. I also used for the dog and his ear infection we have tried everything you can think of on including all the big pharma stuff and its finally looking like we may get it all gone with CDS. I put some of it making the gas off in Olive oil so we'll see how that works for the big boy tomorrow.

There is an ER Doctor on HLN News that uses turmeric for her arthritis. It is an anti-inflammatory.
two yrs ago I could barely walk and stand under my own weight due to arthritis in my lower back and after taking turmeric and fish oil can get around great and only have a little lost strength in my back,,

relief factor is what I have been taking,,

Turmeric, curcumin. Do they attach to the spike of the virus for prophylaxis? That is the question. Can they accompany hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin in the Prophylaxis file?

Turmeric, curcumin. Do they attach to the spike of the virus for prophylaxis? That is the question. Can they accompany hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin in the Prophylaxis file?

fx1_lrg.jpg

Recent experimental evidence from in-silico investigations predicted direct binding of curcumin with receptor/ligands mediating entry of the virus into host cells as well modulation of associated inflammatory events

fx1_lrg.jpg

Recent experimental evidence from in-silico investigations predicted direct binding of curcumin with receptor/ligands mediating entry of the virus into host cells as well modulation of associated inflammatory events
Well, turmeric takes the popularity lead for now, because it interferes with TMPRSS2, a factor that truncates SARS-COV-2 spike for endocytosis. Were interested in the mTOR and myelopoiesis and basigin mentioned in the chart. finding the locations of attachment on the spike can compare with variant loactions.

two yrs ago I could barely walk and stand under my own weight due to arthritis in my lower back and after taking turmeric and fish oil can get around great and only have a little lost strength in my back,,

relief factor is what I have been taking,,
that is great! thank you for sharing your personal story!

Tried it for a couple of months a year or so ago then gave up on it as not helping. But that's not to say it might not work for some.
Sorry about that. i guess it doesn't work for everyone for some reason.

i do not know.

I've been wanted a gallon of DMSO for some time now and finally treated myself for Christmas to one. I'm excited to make some Comfrey tincture and see how that works for a missing disc in the lower back.

CDS is great. I use the leftover MMS for washing fruits and veggies. I also used for the dog and his ear infection we have tried everything you can think of on including all the big pharma stuff and its finally looking like we may get it all gone with CDS. I put some of it making the gas off in Olive oil so we'll see how that works for the big boy tomorrow.

Good deal man! There are purer grades if you are doing anything internal. I don't see a reason to as it absorbs instantly, penetrates and goes everywhere. I'll have to look up the comfrey one. I do tinctures too like rosemary and vodka. Tooth ache? Gone. Bug bite, itch gone. Dog rips me with claw, heal fast no problems. I had CDS first, just need more drops. I have done MMS internal, very bad taste. My dogs are gone now but I have 2 labs visit me all the time, young. Play hard, get limps. I'll try some DMSO on the leg joints.
My T11 is about gone from a tractor roll over. It's better after 4 years. Natural methods work. First Dr wanted to pin me. NOO! Then 2 years later wanted to inject cement. NOOO! Like Badger asked about use with covid. Gonna take some natural health people to find out, federales and alphabet agencies won't even try, consider or look at facts. Red cross verified MMS knocks malaria right out, no one will listen.

Last edited:
Good deal man! There are purer grades if you are doing anything internal. I don't see a reason to as it absorbs instantly, penetrates and goes everywhere. I'll have to look up the comfrey one. I do tinctures too like rosemary and vodka. Tooth ache? Gone. Bug bite, itch gone. Dog rips me with claw, heal fast no problems. I had CDS first, just need more drops. I have done MMS internal, very bad taste. My dogs are gone now but I have 2 labs visit me all the time, young. Play hard, get limps. I'll try some DMSO on the leg joints.
My T11 is about gone from a tractor roll over. It's better after 4 years. Natural methods work. First Dr wanted to pin me. NOO! Then 2 years later wanted to inject cement. NOOO! Like Badger asked about use with covid. Gonna take some natural health people to find out, federales and alphabet agencies won't even try, consider or look at facts. Red cross verified MMS knocks malaria right out, no one will listen.
Yes I got the purest available from a major supplier. Kinda pricey but I think it will be well worth it.

The CDS leaves hardly any taste at all in the water. Reading through the testimonies of what people have overcame with CDS and MMS is amazing. Our government needs a good slap down for all the lies they have perpetrated that goes against the peoples well being for 'the money'. I do believe before this whole covid thing is over and done with they will have wiped out most of the medical establishment and the trust of it all or we will all be done away with or slaves to the technocrats. I've had trust issues with doctors since I was very young and learned what liars some of them are. People who take the time to learn the natural will be way ahead health wise and much happier for it IMHO.

Just tried nebulizing baking soda for the first time for the chemical damages I have to the lungs and esophagus last night. It is another great thing to know about and worth trying if one has lung issues, asthma or such. I just took a lil breath of it every few hours before bed. Slept much better and no midnight asthma attacks.

BTW, Bolivia politicians used MMS and CDS for their covid and they passed legislation for their people could use it.

Forum List

Back