Hemp and CO2 drawdown

If the environmental groups want to put their money into a real solution to make carbon capture business "incentives" a thing of the past they should expand knowledge about photoplankton and affiliates: "Microalgae-based biofuels can be the best-fit plant based feed-stocks for diminishing a majority of the Universe’s energy problems. Interestingly, the eukaryotic microalgae aid in fixation of almost 50% of the global carbon in the environment".

If that last statement is true, why are businesses listening to corporative profiteers for alternative measures and not funding microalgal research ?

...."by ecologically engineering a potential species-specific microalgal–bacterial consortium, it could tremendously contribute to the acceleration of photosynthetic activity, microalgal productivity, exchange of primary metabolites and other biogeochemical nutrients within the mini ecosystem."

Please, no pop quizzes on the above sourced info. I read about 1/3rd the way through it and decided to just capture...no pun intended, a few highlights that stood out.

You're free to stop exhaling any time now.
Now I don't know why fncceo, but the second I read your post I automatically took a deep breath lol Either you're very influential or I'm er..at times easily influenced ha!

We need not only to cease to add to the CO2 in the atmosphere, but also to drawdown from the present 410+ ppm. Here is one method that can help do that and make a profit;

I support the hemp industry-great face mask products as well as cool rugs, many other things.
1631153022248.png

Forum List

Back