It's A BAD Day For Global Warming / Climate Change Faithful - Arctic Sea Ice Melt the Lowest in 15 Years, Antactic Sea Ice ABOVE Average

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Brrr… Arctic Sea Ice Melt the Lowest in 15 Years, Antactic Sea Ice Above Average

So much for all of our coastal cities being under water, sharks swimming through sunken shopping malls, & polar bears drowning....

Do you remember telling us our coastal cities would already be under water by now?

"Do you remember when AOC said we had only 12 years left on the planet due to “climate change”?

- Yeah… She’s an idiot."

Well Apparently you are clueless about all the "Sharknados" around the country killing thousands caused by global warming

This is no laughing matter I can assure you.

On a bright note, however, the man eating sharks wore masks at least.

..the coastal cities are mainly dumbass Dem and leftists--I say ''Let Them Crash= die'''
1631111550020.png

Brrr… Arctic Sea Ice Melt the Lowest in 15 Years, Antactic Sea Ice Above Average

So much for all of our coastal cities being under water, sharks swimming through sunken shopping malls, & polar bears drowning....

Do you remember telling us our coastal cities would already be under water by now?

"Do you remember when AOC said we had only 12 years left on the planet due to “climate change”?

- Yeah… She’s an idiot."

Obviously, the left will claim that, in fact, is part of Global Warming.

- Yeah… She’s an idiot."

You really should zoom out and learn to look at the big picture... This is what it really looks like.

1631112480485.png

The pace of ice loss for the month was much slower than in recent years but still near the average pace for the reference period of 1981 to 2010, leading to the tenth lowest August of the satellite data record. Through 2021, the linear rate of decline for monthly mean August sea ice extent is 10.4 percent per decade (Figure 3). This corresponds to 75,000 square kilometers (29,000 square miles) per year. The cumulative August ice loss over the 43-year satellite record is 3.15 million square kilometers (1.22 million square miles), based on the difference in linear trend values in 2021 and 1979. The loss of ice since 1979 in August is equivalent to about twice the size of the state of Alaska.

The whole 'It is SO hot it FEELS cold' thing... :cool:
Seriously guys, get off the gateway pundit and go read some scientific articles on this... Take like 10 minutes and educate yourself before you play politics... Perhaps you'll save yourself from sounding like an ignorant fool

You really should zoom out and learn to look at the big picture... This is what it really looks like.

View attachment 536579

The pace of ice loss for the month was much slower than in recent years but still near the average pace for the reference period of 1981 to 2010, leading to the tenth lowest August of the satellite data record. Through 2021, the linear rate of decline for monthly mean August sea ice extent is 10.4 percent per decade (Figure 3). This corresponds to 75,000 square kilometers (29,000 square miles) per year. The cumulative August ice loss over the 43-year satellite record is 3.15 million square kilometers (1.22 million square miles), based on the difference in linear trend values in 2021 and 1979. The loss of ice since 1979 in August is equivalent to about twice the size of the state of Alaska.

You mean 'the big picture' like Gore saying our coastal cities would be under water by now and AOC telling us we all only have / had 12 years to live?!

:cool:

Seriously guys, get off the gateway pundit and go read some scientific articles on this... Take like 10 minutes and educate yourself before you play politics... Perhaps you'll save yourself from sounding like an ignorant fool
You are as predictable as a broken clock being right 2 times a day. You can NEVER debunk anything being reported, so you try to insult / attack the source.

:itsok:

You mean 'the big picture' like Gore saying our coastal cities would be under water by now and AOC telling us we all only have / had 12 years to live?!

:cool:
No I mean like the graph that I posted. Did you look at it? What do you think it shows?

You are as predictable as a broken clock being right 2 times a day. You can NEVER debunk anything being reported, so you try to insult / attack the source.

:itsok:
I literally just sent data to contradict your narrative and you ignored it to talk about something Al Gore said. Get a mirror dude, you are guilty of exactly what you just accused me of.

I literally just sent data to contradict your narrative and you ignored it to talk about something Al Gore said. Get a mirror dude, you are guilty of exactly what you just accused me of.

You had the nerve to attempt to discredit the source I used and attempted to use the NSIDC to do so?

:auiqs.jpg:

The NSIDC has been caught numerous times manipulating data to crate climate fraud.

You had the nerve to attempt to discredit the source I used and attempted to use the NSIDC to do so?

:auiqs.jpg:

The NSIDC has been caught numerous times manipulating data to crate climate fraud.

Wait who is trying to discredit sources here?! Thats the tactic you just took, not I. I didn't say a word about your source. In fact the source I used had the exact same graph that you posted... Same data. I never questioned the data... I just told you to zoom out.

You are failing miserably. You really should apologize for spreading such stupidity

One of the reasons these idiot Environmental Wackos have no credibility is because none of their silly ass doomsday predictions ever come true.

That is why they have to lie about the data all the time and have been caught at it numerous times.

Gotta keep that research money coming.

Wait who is trying to discredit sources here?! Thats the tactic you just took, not I. I didn't say a word about your source. In fact the source I used had the exact same graph that you posted... Same data. I never questioned the data... I just told you to zoom out.

You are failing miserably. You really should apologize for spreading such stupidity
You try to discredit sources by saying, 'they suck - can't believe you used them' because you can't debunk what it being proven.

I just dropped multiple links providing evidence that the NSIDC is a data manipulating fraud.

You try to discredit sources by saying, 'they suck - can't believe you used them' because you can't debunk what it being proven.

I just dropped multiple links providing evidence that the NSIDC is a data manipulating fraud.
You are quoting somebody else... I never said that. You should apologize

Here you go genius... I'll post the same graph using the same page and source that your OP used. Happy now? Waiting for that apology.

1631114999948.png

You are quoting somebody else... I never said that. You should apologize
Post #14, slick. you are Slade3200, aren't you?

This what I replied / responded to ... resulting in your comment at the top.

Forum List

Back