help: Goldfinger ball exchange

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..can someone explain Bond finding and exchanging Goldfinger's lost ball.....what ball does Bond replace it with?

..can someone explain Bond finding and exchanging Goldfinger's lost ball.....what ball does Bond replace it with?

Bond didn't replace it.

He was standing on Goldfingers ball, and the caddy, (Oddjob), dropped a new ball in a 'beneficial' spot.

Goldfingers ball was manufactured by Slazenger.

Bond didn't replace it.

He was standing on Goldfingers ball, and the caddy, (Oddjob), dropped a new ball in a 'beneficial' spot.

yes, thanks
ok---oooooooo--so I thought the caddy would know and have the same balls---so he screwed up?

Bond didn't replace it.

yes, thanks
ok---oooooooo--so I thought the caddy would know and have the same balls---so he screwed up?
Oddjob, I mean screwed up?

Oddjob did replace the 'lost' ball with another of Goldfingers.

But, when Bond took it out of the cup, he switched it with one of his own.

Bond didn't replace it.

yes, thanks
007 swapped it on the green, substituting the ball he found (a slasenger, but not a slansenger 7) so not noticing Bond set the cheater up to play the wrong ball with a cheat of his own.

Bond didn't replace it.

yes, thanks
007 swapped it on the green, substituting the ball he found (a slasenger, but not a slansenger 7) so not noticing Bond set the cheater up to play the wrong ball with a cheat of his own.
I thought the ball 007 swapped was the actual lost ball?

so, since he knew GF cheated, Bond ''cheated' by putting in the other ball?

Bond didn't replace it.

yes, thanks
Nope he picked one up on the fairway while looking for the actual lost ball and had it with him while he was standing on Goldfinger's ball. Oddjob dropped another slansenger 7. When it was hit into the cup on the green, Bond said "lets have a little fun with Mr Gold finger and swapped the balls when pulling it out of the hole. He gave it to Goldfinger, and not expecting a cheat on his cheat, Goldfinger played it on the next tee, even though it fell off the tee and he had to pick it up, replace it on the tee and still did not notice the tiny number being different on the ball. Liked the movie. Liked the book. Lousy golfer myself. Haven't had the clubs out of the closet in 10 years. I swing the big woods like Tin Cup with the shanks. Totally suck.

Bond didn't replace it.

yes, thanks
Nope he picked one up on the fairway while looking for the actual lost ball and had it with him while he was standing on Goldfinger's ball. Oddjob dropped another slansenger 7. When it was hit into the cup on the green, Bond said "lets have a little fun with Mr Gold finger and swapped the balls when pulling it out of the hole. He gave it to Goldfinger, and not expecting a cheat on his cheat, Goldfinger played it on the next tee, even though it fell off the tee and he had to pick it up, replace it on the tee and still did not notice the tiny number being different on the ball. Liked the movie. Liked the book. Lousy golfer myself. Haven't had the clubs ook, ut of the closet in 10 years. I swing the big woods like Tin Cup with the shanks. Totally suck.
ok, thanks for the replies..I think I have it now...I've got the DVD and I've been watching it on the free stations a lot recently

Forum List

Back