FAUX News Beaten By NewsMax, lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The collapse of that snakepit FAUX Snooze continues unabated.

The garbage pile that is Fox News just lost for the first time to Newsmax TV. It was only one metric, during one day, during a single hour. What matters, though, is that had you predicted such a victory was possible even six weeks ago, you would have felt the hot breath of laughter in your stupid face.
Well, who’s laughing now? LOL!
The answer to that question has to be especially humiliating for the garbage pile that is Fox News, because who’s laughing now is Newsmax TV, me, and CNNLOL’s Brian “Tater” Stelter, who is laughing all over the news that:
In the key 25- to 54-year-old demographic prized by advertisers, “Greg Kelly Reports” on Newsmax out-rated “The Story with Martha MacCallum” on Fox.
The margin was narrow — Kelly averaged 229,000 viewers in the demo and MacCallum averaged 203,000 — but it is still a milestone in the cable news industry.
I’m not going to link the CNNLOL piece. As you know, I’m dedicated to stopping the spread of fake news and misinformation, and Tater tells so many lies in this piece, it would be irresponsible to send anyone over there, but still: LOL! Fox News! LOL!
And let’s not forget that unlike Fox News, Newsmax TV can be streamed live from a number of platforms, like Pluto TV (which is free and awesome), and these ratings numbers do not include streaming viewers.
In between all his lies, Tater points out something that should worry Fox News above all else: Newsmax TV is a comer… Prior to Election Night, when the garbage pile that is Fox News meddled in the election with fake calls, some of which had to be retracted, in order to defeat President Trump, Greg Kelly’s Newsmax TV show drew only about 10,000 25-54 demo viewers and 100,000 total viewers.
On Monday, he drew nearly a million viewers.
Things are booming over there.

The garbage pile that is Fox News just lost for the first time to Newsmax TV. It was only one metric, during one day, during a single hour. What matters, though, is that had you predicted such a victory was possible even six weeks ago, you would have felt the hot breath of laughter in your stupid face.
The answer to that question has to be especially humiliating for the garbage pile that is Fox News, because who’s laughing now is Newsmax TV, me, and CNNLOL’s Brian “Tater” Stelter, who is laughing all over the news that:
In the key 25- to 54-year-old demographic prized by advertisers, “Greg Kelly Reports” on Newsmax out-rated “The Story with Martha MacCallum” on Fox.
The margin was narrow — Kelly averaged 229,000 viewers in the demo and MacCallum averaged 203,000 — but it is still a milestone in the cable news industry.
I’m not going to link the CNNLOL piece. As you know, I’m dedicated to stopping the spread of fake news and misinformation, and Tater tells so many lies in this piece, it would be irresponsible to send anyone over there, but still: LOL! Fox News! LOL!
And let’s not forget that unlike Fox News, Newsmax TV can be streamed live from a number of platforms, like Pluto TV (which is free and awesome), and these ratings numbers do not include streaming viewers.
In between all his lies, Tater points out something that should worry Fox News above all else: Newsmax TV is a comer… Prior to Election Night, when the garbage pile that is Fox News meddled in the election with fake calls, some of which had to be retracted, in order to defeat President Trump, Greg Kelly’s Newsmax TV show drew only about 10,000 25-54 demo viewers and 100,000 total viewers.

Do you buy or sell advertising on television?

No?

Well then what anybody's ratings are is IRRELEVANT. Dafuck do you think ratings are FOR? GREAT BIG HINT: it has ZERO to do with "veracity". If that were the case, fake wrestling, onstage paternity suits and naked people traipsing around on an island forced to eat bugs............ WOULD NOT EXIST.

Dumbass.

The bottom line is this: If Fox Noise's (or anybody's) ratings go down here's what it means:

It means the next advertiser doing business with them will get a better price than they got last quarter.

THAT'S IT.

No?

Well then what anybody's ratings are is IRRELEVANT. Dafuck do you think ratings are FOR? GREAT BIG HINT: it has ZERO to do with "veracity". If that were the case, fake wrestling, onstage paternity suits and naked people traipsing around on an island forced to eat bugs............ WOULD NOT EXIST.

Dumbass.

The bottom line is this: If Fox Noise's (or anybody's) ratings go down here's what it means:

It means the next advertiser doing business with them will get a better price than they got last quarter.

THAT'S IT.

Sure, but the only way Trump or his drones know to judge veracity is with tv ratings. That's not really how it works, but they are too stupid to know that. If crowds were the same as credibility, Elton John or Paul McCartney would be president.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Sure, but the only way Trump or his drones know to judge veracity is with tv ratings. That's not really how it works, but they are too stupid to know that. If crowds were the same as credibility, Elton John or Paul McCartney would be president.

I'm thinking maybe the word "ratings" sails over their pointed little heads. They must think there's some guy behind a curtain pulling levers "rating" networks on quality or some wackadoo shit.

CNN has more viewers now than FOX...They need to get shorter skirts on their women if they want their shares of rating back...

Thanks Jim! I hadn't heard of Newsmax TV and don't use cable or satellite anymore and haven't gotten Fox in several years but they were falling apart when I left them.

Just found Newsmax TV on the web and Michelle Malkin was speaking!

Looks like they are what folks used to tune into Fox for: TV that doesn't insult you.

Fox can go F itself.

Thanks Jim! I hadn't heard of Newsmax TV and don't use cable or satellite anymore and haven't gotten Fox in several years but they were falling apart when I left them.

Looks like they are what folks used to tune into Fox for: TV that doesn't insult you.

Fox can go F itself.
I am sick of FOX Snooze, but I still like Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartilomo, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

But even Tucker and Laura are getting squishy.

Fox can go F itself.

You can download Pluto on your phone or if you have Roku on your TV. You can get Newsmax on that and some other good ones like OANN and Real America's Voice.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

I'm thinking maybe the word "ratings" sails over their pointed little heads. They must think there's some guy behind a curtain pulling levers "rating" networks on quality or some wackadoo shit.

I do know one thing about ratings. Get woke go broke.:D

Another Progressive success story!

Rightwing media race to the bottom.

Who can do a better job of propagating misinformation, fake news, conspiracy theories, and lies to conservatives.

Rightwing media race to the bottom.

Who can do a better job of propagating misinformation, fake news, conspiracy theories, and lies to conservatives.
95% if not more of everything is Prog Socialist controlled in the media. Just one TV show "The View" has more Prog shills then Fox has conservative commentators on its network. Program after program. Channel after channel it is the same with most programming. There is a decided tilt to the prog Socialist side of agendas. Come on China...get over here.

95% if not more of everything is Prog Socialist controlled in the media. Just one TV show "The View" has more Prog shills then Fox has conservative commentators on its network. Program after program. Channel after channel it is the same with most programming. There is a decided tilt to the prog Socialist side of agendas. Come on China...get over here.
But nobody believes it any more, even 37% of Dimbocraps think it is likely that Biden stuffed the ballot box, but the leftstream media pretends it is so outrageous they wont cover it! Why waste time???

The media keep 'jumping the shark' for different demographics, but they think that their numbers make it all up through sheer volume, but that is not how people think any more.

There are too many alternative sources of information, we dont have to get it from the Alphabet people.

I am sick of FOX Snooze, but I still like Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartilomo, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

You've copied my exact list. To that I might add Jeanine Piero and maybe Greg Gutfeld for a little sarcastic comedy. Hopefully Tucker is just yielding to pressure. Maybe all these people will leave for Newsmax and Fox will totally implode.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

I do know one thing about ratings. Get woke go broke.:D

What in the wide world of blue fuck is that supposed to mean?

Forum List

Back