trump's bond insurer doesn't seem to have the money.

You tell me if it's a Russian. Post #15.
WTF?
I see no mention of a complaint about overvaluing the property at 515 N.County road in Palm Beach.

Trump's sale of a Palm Beach mansion gains scrutiny again​

1712585394462.png
The Palm Beach Post
https://www.palmbeachpost.com › news › 2020/09/15

Sep 15, 2020 — President Trump campaigns in Florida in 2016. “Don't say Russian.” Those were the words Donald Trump first told this reporter back in May 2008.

1712585292244.png

In a telephone interview on May 14, 2008, Trump confirmed the pending sale but told this reporter he didn’t want it known that the buyer was Russian.

“Don’t say Russian,” Trump said.

So the May 15 story about the pending sale referred to the buyer as “foreign.”

Both parties made the deal, the work was done, and the loan paid off, completely and on time. Your complaint could be applied to literally every deal.

Yeah, it's like when two crime lords decide to make a deal to do something illegal. They made a deal, everything's great.

Only it's fucking ILLEGAL.

You're literally saying "it's okay for Trump to do illegal things"

If it were Hunter Biden you'd be going crazy.

Yeah, it's like when two crime lords decide to make a deal to do something illegal. They made a deal, everything's great.
I was referring to a specific complaint. Go back and read the posts to see which one instead of pretending you know.
Only it's fucking ILLEGAL.

You're literally saying "it's okay for Trump to do illegal things"
It's also illegal to cross a street in the middle of the block. This prosecution opens doors that many will wish had remained closed.
If it were Hunter Biden you'd be going crazy.
I told you those foil helmets don't give you mindreading abilities. Stop pretending they do.

I was referring to a specific complaint. Go back and read the posts to see which one instead of pretending you know.

It's also illegal to cross a street in the middle of the block. This prosecution opens doors that many will wish had remained closed.

I told you those foil helmets don't give you mindreading abilities. Stop pretending they do.

Well look at that, conversation over.

Forum List

Back