Help Another Driver, Prevent an Accident, Have Some Fun

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Using Paint on your computer, you can print some card stock in horizontal position with the notification:

BRAKE LIGHT
OUT

BRAKE LIGHT
OUT

Cut it down the middle to make two identical signs. On streets, freeways, or at stop lights, when you see a car with a burned out brake light, honk your horn to get the driver's attention and then show him or her the sign. They will usually give you a thumbs up as thanks for notifying them of a hazardous condition. The middle light is the most common one to burn out.

Now, if you are at a stop sign, motion for them to roll their window down and when they do, say "No Biden supporter helped you out!" Invariably they will smile along with you. Fun for both of you.

For at least 25 years I have been notifying five, ten, twenty drivers a day and have not once even caused anyone else to swerve or brake. Do it safely and you'll very quickly get the hang and joy of helping in a fun way.

Attachments

• BRAKE LIGHT OUT.JPG
    BRAKE LIGHT OUT.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 54
That sounds dangerous to me. Isn't honking your horn and holding up a sign to the window while flying down the freeway at 55 mph "distracted driving"?

:laughing0301:

That sounds dangerous to me. Isn't honking your horn and holding up a sign to the window while flying down the freeway at 55 mph "distracted driving"?

:laughing0301:

Yes Mister Frightened, it's SO DANGEROUS that, as I originally stated, I have been DOING IT FOR 25 YEARS, notifying people of their one or two or sometimes three brake lights being burned out and in 25 years, pay attention, NOBODY has so much as swerved, braked, or even deviated much less crashed. One jerk did, however, flip me off. Was that you?

Now go giggle and be afraid. Be very afraid. What have you done for anyone else this week, or even this month?

He has giggled, that's it. Just giggled.
Let us men do the dirty work, Mister Giggle. I bagged a dead raccoon in the street next to my shopping center last week using my leather gloves and a large plastic trash bag, and put it in their dumpster. I'm certain Mister Giggle would never do such a thing. * He might distract a driver.* Oooooooo.

He has giggled, that's it. Just giggled.
Let us men do the dirty work, Mister Giggle. I bagged a dead raccoon in the street next to my shopping center last week using my leather gloves and a large plastic trash bag, and put it in their dumpster. I'm certain Mister Giggle would never do such a thing. * He might distract a driver.* Oooooooo.

Hell, I was probably the one who ran over that damned coon.

I told him to keep his mangy ass out of the road, but he didn't listen.

Forum List

Back