CDC Tells People To Go Outside For Thanksgiving

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
What kind of idiocy is this? Where I live it could be 30 degrees and snowing. I guess we'll just have to bundle up old "Aunt Agnes" and wheel her out to the dinner table in the frigid cold!! Meanwhile if you're in CA Gov. Newsom says you gotta pull down your mask to put food in your mouth then pull it back up to chew. Has everyone in government completely lost their minds!!

My advice to protect yourself from COVID 19 at that Thanksgiving dinner get-together is to, from now until then, WASH YOUR HANDS!

ONLY your hands. Nothing else. And no deodorant either.

What kind of idiocy is this? Where I live it could be 30 degrees and snowing. I guess we'll just have to bundle up old "Aunt Agnes" and wheel her out to the dinner table in the frigid cold!! Meanwhile if you're in CA Gov. Newsom says you gotta pull down your mask to put food in your mouth then pull it back up to chew. Has everyone in government completely lost their minds!!
Seriously?

You have a link for any of that? Or is that stuff that is on TEE VEE?

many in california live in high rise appartments, so where do they eat?

and every time someone uses your bathroom go in and sanitize it.....

and every time someone uses your bathroom go in and sanitize it.....
They can go outside so I can save money on sanitizer.

Forum List

Back