Hello!

:welcome: Intel Doge...

Do you deal in

fake-news-stack-papers-stake-newspapers-say-isolated-white-background-82912187.jpg
?

Hello y'all! My name is Intel Doge. I'm 18 years old, from the great (not so great) state of Pennsylvania!

I run a Twitter page based on news reporting from across the world, specifically the Middle East.

Glad to be here!
Are you affiliated with any law-enforcement

Hello y'all! My name is Intel Doge. I'm 18 years old, from the great (not so great) state of Pennsylvania!

I run a Twitter page based on news reporting from across the world, specifically the Middle East.

Glad to be here!
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Well welcome the party pal! I was voted on by my peers as poster of the decade nice to meet you

Glad to be here!
Welcome to USMB, Intel Doge. Hope that you enjoy the boards. I was just looking at bird pics and found this one of the Pennsylvania State Bird, the Ruffled Grouse :
OIP.A71rh31CroBP8nvPQVdvTgHaF7

What a majestic creature!
penn2.jpg
And Mountain Laurels, the State Flower:
OIP.qx0olRZoaoMLlN-_XNUIwQAAAA
OIP.p1BkXtvZKS4h0P-RiKrgoAEsDG

Pretty beautiful flora and fauna you have there in Pennsylvania...
not to mention pretty waterfalls there:
OIP.rdGyGpms2mYhcv7Tj0hQFgHaE7

:thup:

Glad to be here!
Welcome, ID! I grew up not far from PA too, and it's not so bad once you've seen the alternatives. But no one 18 likes where they live. I think it's a hardwired instinct to leave the nest.
Anyway, I wouldn't want my 18 year old on this site--bunch of really nasty people here; you don't need a full blast of raw bullshit at your age; once you're jaded there's no going back. However, you're here and I can't stop you, so ... have a cookie and take care of yourself.
upload_2020-2-7_12-24-17.png

Glad to be here!
Welcome, ID! I grew up not far from PA too, and it's not so bad once you've seen the alternatives. But no one 18 likes where they live. I think it's a hardwired instinct to leave the nest.
Anyway, I wouldn't want my 18 year old on this site--bunch of really nasty people here; you don't need a full blast of raw bullshit at your age; once you're jaded there's no going back. However, you're here and I can't stop you, so ... have a cookie and take care of yourself.
View attachment 305297

Oh trust me, I've seen a lot worse, lmao.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Glad to be here!
Welcome to USMB, Intel Doge. Hope that you enjoy the boards. I was just looking at bird pics and found this one of the Pennsylvania State Bird, the Ruffled Grouse :

penn2.jpg

Looks like the Ruffled Grouse is what happens when a turkey mates with a pigeon.. BUT -- it's an improvement on both of them...

Glad to be here!

penn2.jpg

Looks like the Ruffled Grouse is what happens when a turkey mates with a pigeon.. BUT -- it's an improvement on both of them...

upload_2020-2-10_22-15-55.png

Glad to be here!
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Well welcome the party pal! I was voted on by my peers as poster of the decade nice to meet you
Fake News!

Forum List

Back