Hello with some ideas!

CanIGetA...

Rookie
Apr 17, 2010
CanIGetA... brewskie? an amen? a head nod up?

Hello US Message Board. I guess I should start by describing my political persuasion. I'm above all a political pragmatist. I believe in compromise, common goals, non-partisan efforts. Secondly, I tend towards American liberalism but I'm not tied to the Democratic party. I believe in working towards common goals across party-lines before working towards different goals. I have some minor inklings towards educational reform, participatory democracy, and sustainable development.

Otherwise, what's up? How's it going fellow forumers?

Like totally cool dude.

mt_rushmore_large.gif

Hello US Message Board. I guess I should start by describing my political persuasion. I'm above all a political pragmatist. I believe in compromise, common goals, non-partisan efforts. Secondly, I tend towards American liberalism but I'm not tied to the Democratic party. I believe in working towards common goals across party-lines before working towards different goals. I have some minor inklings towards educational reform, participatory democracy, and sustainable development.

:welcome: 2 USMB, Politically I believe in doing what the hell makes the most sense at moderate cost regardless of the political label applied to the individual or agenda. Does that make sense? :lol:

:welcome: 2 USMB, Politically I believe in doing what the hell makes the most sense at moderate cost regardless of the political label applied to the individual or agenda. Does that make sense? :lol:

Damned right it does.

What does liberalism have to do with the Democratic Party?:eusa_eh:

Welcome, you will be an great additon to the USMB!

What does liberalism have to do with the Democratic Party?:eusa_eh:
Haha, I agree that there are a lot of DINOs in the Democratic Party right now.

Thanks for all the greetings, USMB!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. This is an eclectic place...you'll fit right in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back