What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello with some ideas!

CanIGetA...

Rookie
Reaction score
CanIGetA... brewskie? an amen? a head nod up?

Hello US Message Board. I guess I should start by describing my political persuasion. I'm above all a political pragmatist. I believe in compromise, common goals, non-partisan efforts. Secondly, I tend towards American liberalism but I'm not tied to the Democratic party. I believe in working towards common goals across party-lines before working towards different goals. I have some minor inklings towards educational reform, participatory democracy, and sustainable development.

Otherwise, what's up? How's it going fellow forumers?

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like totally cool dude.

mt_rushmore_large.gif

Gatekeeper

Reaction score

Hello US Message Board. I guess I should start by describing my political persuasion. I'm above all a political pragmatist. I believe in compromise, common goals, non-partisan efforts. Secondly, I tend towards American liberalism but I'm not tied to the Democratic party. I believe in working towards common goals across party-lines before working towards different goals. I have some minor inklings towards educational reform, participatory democracy, and sustainable development.

:welcome: 2 USMB, Politically I believe in doing what the hell makes the most sense at moderate cost regardless of the political label applied to the individual or agenda. Does that make sense? :lol:

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score

:welcome: 2 USMB, Politically I believe in doing what the hell makes the most sense at moderate cost regardless of the political label applied to the individual or agenda. Does that make sense? :lol:

Damned right it does.

goldcatt

Catch me if you can!
Reaction score
Welcome to the zoo, sounds like we have a lot in common. :thup:

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score

What does liberalism have to do with the Democratic Party?:eusa_eh:

random3434

Reaction score

Welcome, you will be an great additon to the USMB!

OP
CanIGetA...

CanIGetA...

Rookie
Reaction score

What does liberalism have to do with the Democratic Party?:eusa_eh:
Haha, I agree that there are a lot of DINOs in the Democratic Party right now.

Thanks for all the greetings, USMB!

RadiomanATL

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUN9giYJhew]YouTube - Can I Get A...[/ame]

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. This is an eclectic place...you'll fit right in.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List