Hello USMB!

Thanks buddy! Any big tips on who NOT to piss off around here?
Don't piss off the Mods. Generally posting within forum rules will let you piss off whoever else though.
Well, yes...I’ve learned about Mods through the years.
i think the democrats should put stickers on their foreheads so we can spot them better. i can’t find a die hard dem to play with...:(

i think the democrats should put stickers on their foreheads so we can spot them better. i can’t find a die hard dem to play with...
No stickers needed here, all their posts are basically 'Orange Man Bad.' I call them TDSers (Trump Derangement Syndromers).

Last edited:
Thanks buddy! Any big tips on who NOT to piss off around here?
Don't piss off the Mods. Generally posting within forum rules will let you piss off whoever else though.
i think the democrats should put stickers on their foreheads so we can spot them better. i can’t find a die hard dem to play with...:(
Go to the flame zone. That's where most are but wear armor cuz they can be very VERY mean. But some are also kind. After you get to know them, lol.

you already amuse me!

are those stilettos the cheap chinese sweatshop knock offs that have ivanka's name slapped on the soles?

anyhoo - hope to cross paths with you on the board. :71:

You know it! Her shoes were on clearance too!
The stores supporting BLM threw all Ivanka’s stuff in a pile in the corner, put everything on clearance. :yes_text12:

^^^ great way for you to support made in america products! :eusa_dance:

Easy to spot, dems wear masks, even in their ford pintos with the windows up.
Shawnee, we came from a board where those dems were pretty hateful. LoL...I don’t think anyone could worse.!.just thinking about the hate they typed makes me laugh :biggrin:

Welcome to the Jungle
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Forum List

Back