Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.

Pro-life? So you're anti war, anti executions, anti killing animals for food????

:desk:

don't forget the 7 states where (R)s have fraudulently sent in fake electoral vote certifications to the national archives.

boy oh boy are they in bigley trouble!
Thank you for adding that. Until you mentioned, I had completely missed the story. Sad, but the Republican party is truly THE party of election fraud.
The fake certificates were created by Trump allies in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico...
The real certificates, which have been posted to the National Archives website, correctly stated that Biden won the seven battleground states.....

Thank you for adding that. Until you mentioned, I had completely missed the story. Sad, but the Republican party is truly THE party of election fraud.
The fake certificates were created by Trump allies in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico...
The real certificates, which have been posted to the National Archives website, correctly stated that Biden won the seven battleground states.....

it was definitely a coordinated effort - given that the faked docs were all from the same template. speculation has it that it might involve mark meadows. but it's only a theory right now.

Pro-life? So you're anti war, anti executions, anti killing animals for food????
1. Sure. Isn't everyone anti-war? Unfortunately, you do at times have to stop people whose stated goal is your destruction.
2. Anti-death penalty. Yes.
3. We're obviously talking human life here. Animals are here for man's use. Killing animals for food is fine. I love meat.

"Accuse the enemy of offenses and crimes only your side is doing" - Saul Alinsky.

F
A
C
T

EGZsspHWkAEB3QJ.jpg
Why do you focus on thing Trump said back when he was a Democrat? People repent.

He is obviously a serious catholic, so he is supporting the protection of pedophile priests.
Why would I support gay priests who violated their vows and acted decidedly against perfect Catholic teaching?
Can we assume you support the irreligious who commit the vast majority of all pedophilia?

I find it hilarious. Masturbation is the most harmless thing in the world (unless you over do it).

And perhaps, if priests rubbed one out they could control their urges and keep their hands off the altar boys. Then the church wouldn't have to move them and protect them.
Masturbation is wrong because it turns the sharing act of sex into a selfish act. It turns one inward.

View attachment 589420
Welcome to the Jungle...
I see you already found the leftist degenerates in Sewer Rats thread in the Badlands.
You know the one.
Biden Making America Abnormal Again.

They hate everyone who dares invade their special place.
Ah, so that's the leftwinger hangout? I see.

Ah, so that's the leftwinger hangout? I see.
The core original Sewer Rats were refugees from another site, apparently some left and right have posted together for years.
The lefty's on that thread just seem a touch more unhinged. Good place to take a dump.

Hello. Trump conservative here.

I was not sure what a “conservative” was, so I had to look it up-----
Conservative: of or constituting a political party professing the principles of conservatism: such as
(1): of or constituting a party of the United Kingdom advocating support of established institutions
(2): PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE

2a: tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : TRADITIONALconservative policies
b: marked by moderation or caution a conservative estimate

c: marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners
Definition of CONSERVATIVE

Conservatism is an aesthetic, cultural, social, and political philosophy, which seeks to promote and to preserve traditional social institutions. The central tenets of conservatism may vary in relation to the traditional values or practices of the culture and civilization in which it appears. In Western culture, conservatives seek to preserve a range of institutions such as organized religion, parliamentary government, and property rights. Adherents of conservatism often oppose modernism and seek a return to traditional values.
Conservatism - Wikipedia

I must admit, after looking up the definition of a conservative, I seem to be one too and did not even know it.

BTW: Dump is NOT a conservative :)-
There is the textbook definition; then there is the practical definition. Trump wasn't a perfect conservative, but he was pretty damn good. Pro-life. Cut taxes, appointed conservatives Supreme Court justices, respected the military, evened up trade deals, protected our border. Sadly, even 'love America' is another characteristic associated with ONLY conservatives, since the goal of the left seems to be the destruction of this country.

1. Sure. Isn't everyone anti-war? Unfortunately, you do at times have to stop people whose stated goal is your destruction.
2. Anti-death penalty. Yes.
3. We're obviously talking human life here. Animals are here for man's use. Killing animals for food is fine. I love meat.

Why are we "obviously" speaking about human life here?

Oh, because you find it convenient to kill animals, and then declare yourself "pro-life".

You think killing billions of animals a year is fine. I think it's evil. You shouldn't declare yourself "pro-life" if you're not pro-life.

He failed. The got counted, remained counted, even at the electoral level, so he lost. Get over it.

Now if only you could just damn well produce even ONE PERSON who was actually stopped from legally voting in 2020 by DJT to justify one ounce of your bullshit!

And you have just shown you cannot.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.

Welcome, we can always use more MAGA.

You’ll find the Dems here dim witted and predictable, anything that is bad for America they will support. Anything that is good for America, they will hate.

Welcome at the forum and you just need to ignore the lefties like they did ignore the fact that the election was stolen by Xiden. 🐖 💰 👲

But but it is true that they have all the defaults we could put been blind at the long list.📝💩

Trump is a pathetic parody of the right. The most conservative thing about him is his wife's naked ass on display. Don't even try to call this jester "right"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back