Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
Interesting. As a Catholic you must realize you are reviled by racists among the conservatives as much as the black man, the brown man, and the jew. They hate you. In addition you must support pedophilia, because lets be honest here. Every dime you give to the catholic church goes to the fund to defend your systemic pedophilia ring that has been in existence for over 100 years in the catholic church. You're complete garbage.

The poster is conservative. Only leftists want dead people, non citizens voting.
Sure he is, he said so.

Just like ALL republicans claim.
Republicans are only 'conservative" at election time and when there is a democrat in office.
There is nothing conservative in a Trumptard.

Why are we "obviously" speaking about human life here?

Oh, because you find it convenient to kill animals, and then declare yourself "pro-life".

You think killing billions of animals a year is fine. I think it's evil. You shouldn't declare yourself "pro-life" if you're not pro-life.
Are you one of these leftwing nuts who elevates animals ahead of people? I see so many young cohabitating leftwing couples walking their dogs, Starbucks cups in hand. No thought of any children.

Sure he is, he said so.

Just like ALL republicans claim.
Republicans are only 'conservative" at election time and when there is a democrat in office.
There is nothing conservative in a Trumptard.
President Trump followed the conservative agenda more than any president in history, even the great Ronald Reagan. I didn't vote for him in the primary because I thought he wasn't the true conservative. He was a pleasant surprise for me and many other conservatives.

Interesting. As a Catholic you must realize you are reviled by racists among the conservatives as much as the black man, the brown man, and the jew. They hate you. In addition you must support pedophilia, because lets be honest here. Every dime you give to the catholic church goes to the fund to defend your systemic pedophilia ring that has been in existence for over 100 years in the catholic church. You're complete garbage.
I don't see racists among conservatives. Where I see 100% of the racists is from the race-baiting left who do their best to divide people on every issue. As for pedophilia, no. Why would I support the few gay priests who have violated their vows and the teachings of the Catholic Church. Very glad you are outraged by them too. But since the huge majority of pedophilia acts are committed by the irreligious, you must be furious at irreligion.

Trump is a pathetic parody of the right. The most conservative thing about him is his wife's naked ass on display. Don't even try to call this jester "right"
Trump governed as a conservative even more than Ronald Reagan, whom everybody understands to have been a great conservative. The legendary conservative Rush Limbaugh heartily endorsed Donald Trump. So there you go.

Welcome, we can always use more MAGA.

You’ll find the Dems here dim witted and predictable, anything that is bad for America they will support. Anything that is good for America, they will hate.
Yes, I find leftwingers to be the same wherever I go. They can't debate. They insult. What's different about this forum is usually leftwingers will only go where they are protected and where conservatives are handcuffed.

President Trump followed the conservative agenda more than any president in history, even the great Ronald Reagan. I didn't vote for him in the primary because I thought he wasn't the true conservative. He was a pleasant surprise for me and many other conservatives.
Really?
$4 trillion debt in 2 years?
$150 playing golf?
Almost an entire year playing golf?

You or your Trumptard nut jobs wouldn't know a conservative if one fell on you.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
The libtards are here and they come of nowhere like cockroaches 🪳 so beware. Welcome!!

Really?
$150 playing golf?

How much debt has Biden put us in in 1 year? Haven’t we had the worst inflat in 40 years? Shit atleast Trump answered questions and then went golfing. Liberals have the stupidest arguments. Don‘t be so mad just because your President would fall over if he went to a Putt Putt

How much debt has Biden put us in in 1 year?
Oh you want to count pandemic $$$, then the orange retard put us in $6 trillion in debt in four years.
More than any one-term president in history.

Haven’t we had the worst inflat in 40 years?
So, just like a Trumptard blame the US president for a global issue.
Shit atleast Trump answered questions and then went golfing. Liberals have the stupidest arguments.
You're FOS.
The moron stopped holding press conferences and replaced them with chopper talk, on his way to tee time, of course.

You, self-proclaimed "conservatives" bring up the dumbest defenses to protect your retarded dear leader.
Don‘t be so mad just because your President would fall over if he went to a Putt Putt
As your fat dear leader has to take a golf cart 500 feet?

Really?
$150 playing golf?

I suppose 9-to-5 leftwingers don't understand how business gets done. Golf is often a vehicle for important business. Plus the guy worked 18 hours a day. He has more energy than you and I put together. He didn't accept a salary. He sacrificed about $2 billion of his own personal fortune for the good of his country. Contrast that with Clinton, Biden and 0bummer who enriched themselves during their time in Washington. Only Trump cares about America. The leftists care about their pocketbooks. Ill-gotten gain.

/----/ Howdie

I suppose 9-to-5 leftwingers don't understand how business gets done.
You would suppose wrong, as usual.
Golf is often a vehicle for important business.
Sure it is, but not by that orange moron.
All his golf partners were FOX talk show host, his cult, trumptard politicians and athletes.
Plus the guy worked 18 hours a day.
Watching TV, tweeting, golf, and campaigning?
Trump was worthless.
He has more energy than you and I put together.
The fat slob doesn't have the energy to walk to the first hole.

I don't see racists among conservatives. Where I see 100% of the racists is from the race-baiting left who do their best to divide people on every issue. As for pedophilia, no. Why would I support the few gay priests who have violated their vows and the teachings of the Catholic Church. Very glad you are outraged by them too. But since the huge majority of pedophilia acts are committed by the irreligious, you must be furious at irreligion.
LOL the few? It's very easy to prove at one point the Catholic Church was nothing but a pedophile ring, with non pedophiles and fellow pedophiles covering up for them, systemically.

Of course you dont see racists on the right, that's to be expected. Your cognitive dissonance won't allow you to see it.

Let me get this straight. You're going to try to 'educate' me on why Marxism is best?
No Bozo, the Red Scare is way past the times - only the idiot fringe are still fighting the Vietnam War. (f)ascism/authoritarianism are the danger in this third decade of the 21st Century.

Trump governed as a conservative even more than Ronald Reagan, whom everybody understands to have been a great conservative. The legendary conservative Rush Limbaugh heartily endorsed Donald Trump. So there you go.
Don't invent. He didn't do anything right. He even signed peace with the Taliban. His wife cannot be a model of right morality. He himself was a member of the centre-left parties. The Reagan Foundation accused him of plagiarism. Bush spoke negatively about him. Etc.

By that definition Trump is a conservative because he fights for traditional American values.
Dumb Donald is not a conservative as defined; he is a callous conservative as well as a narcissistic faux conservative, draft dodging pathological liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back