Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
Welcome to USMB, Mashmont. Hope you enjoy the boards. Bless you for sticking up for the unborn in your first post. See you around, I hope. :thup:

Hello. Trump conservative here.

I was not sure what a “conservative” was, so I had to look it up-----
Conservative: of or constituting a political party professing the principles of conservatism: such as
(1): of or constituting a party of the United Kingdom advocating support of established institutions
(2): PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE

2a: tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : TRADITIONALconservative policies
b: marked by moderation or caution a conservative estimate

c: marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners
Definition of CONSERVATIVE

Conservatism is an aesthetic, cultural, social, and political philosophy, which seeks to promote and to preserve traditional social institutions. The central tenets of conservatism may vary in relation to the traditional values or practices of the culture and civilization in which it appears. In Western culture, conservatives seek to preserve a range of institutions such as organized religion, parliamentary government, and property rights. Adherents of conservatism often oppose modernism and seek a return to traditional values.
Conservatism - Wikipedia

I must admit, after looking up the definition of a conservative, I seem to be one too and did not even know it.

BTW: Dump is NOT a conservative :)-
By that definition Trump is a conservative because he fights for traditional American values.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...
I see you already found the leftist degenerates in Sewer Rats thread in the Badlands.
You know the one.
Biden Making America Abnormal Again.

They hate everyone who dares invade their special place.

View attachment 589420
Welcome to the Jungle...
I see you already found the leftist degenerates in Sewer Rats thread in the Badlands.
You know the one.
Biden Making America Abnormal Again.

They hate everyone who dares invade their special place.
I love posting there once a week and watch them all melt to a puddle of piss.....My God what if I only posted there for a month.......OMG

7 pages on an intro thread in 5 hrs is quite something

Sorry Bru; I misunderstood. I've seen Mash on the thread. He/she is a keeper!!!

Greg
Woobles is going insane.
Hissing and pissing, biting ankles and moaning about Deplorables lacking self awareness...

I may have plagiarized some of that. :lol:

Are you Autistic or Downs..................Or high maintenance?

No to the first or second, somewhat to the third,.. but doing a bit of self-diagnosing it seems like I have a tiny bit of dyslexia,.. but I don't carry all the symptoms for it. I was never officially diagnosed with anything though.

How is that funny?

I find it hilarious. Masturbation is the most harmless thing in the world (unless you over do it).

And perhaps, if priests rubbed one out they could control their urges and keep their hands off the altar boys. Then the church wouldn't have to move them and protect them.

I have heard that all my life, but the ones caught voting their dead relatives after 2020 have been Republican. Somebody must have locked the graveyard gates in Chicago.

:desk:

don't forget the 7 states where (R)s have fraudulently sent in fake electoral vote certifications to the national archives.

boy oh boy are they in bigley trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back