Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you folks familiar or live in Maine ever hear of a town named Collinsport Maine? It is a shipping port.

I heard they have a little bar there called, The Blue Whale.
Nope. Collins is an a -hole. rino. I missed you so much:adoreheart:
Look up Collinsport Maine. The Blue Whale. Miss me?? This is my one and only board now. Everyone is civil here compared to the mosh-pit. I went too far over there, like so many others who participated, it will not happen again.

Honestly after a week you feel better shutting those places down. I would have stayed at org, but the blood and guts spilled in there from net. God that was so ugly I refuse to acknowledge I spoke to people like that. I'll only take half of the blame. Looks like the place is empty now that I'm not there to kick around anymore.

This place you have so many topics to post about in the world.
I like Current Events....General Discussion....Politics.............Little of the basement.And my beloved music page

Have any of you folks familiar or live in Maine ever hear of a town named Collinsport Maine? It is a shipping port.

Look up Collinsport Maine. The Blue Whale. Miss me?? This is my one and only board now. Everyone is civil here compared to the mosh-pit. I went too far over there, like so many others who participated, it will not happen again.

Honestly after a week you feel better shutting those places down. I would have stayed at org, but the blood and guts spilled in there from net. God that was so ugly I refuse to acknowledge I spoke to people like that. I'll only take half of the blame. Looks like the place is empty now that I'm not there to kick around anymore.

I like Current Events....General Discussion....Politics.............Little of the basement.And my beloved music page

There are some places here, POM, that take no prisoners.

But you’re right. So many topics.

I have a beautiful song for Pom. He is not ready yet. We are his favorite girls.;)
he told me once he

Call a truce because I am sick of it too. The elders told me never talk to you again. which makes it more enticing. we upset two boards. let the bodies hit the floooor!

I have a beautiful song for Pom. He is not ready yet. We are his favorite girls.;)
he told me once he

Call a truce because I am sick of it too. The elders told me never talk to you again. which makes it more enticing. we upset two boards. let the bodies hit the floooor!
I know what you did POM. I'm not dumb. let it all go?

There are some places here, POM, that take no prisoners.

But you’re right. So many topics.
I'm going to compare this place to those 2 considering all. Remember I was there 11 forgettable yrs now.

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

So we’re a ménage à trois?

he told me once he

What did I do?

Let me talk to my wife and see what she says.

hi Jitts! I think I've seen you around. I'm Cyndi. yes I am really a Cyndi. whah ha ha? your Pop Eye? Toot toot? I hear now a days pop eye has to eat something like 50 plus bowls of spinach to make up with what he had to back in the day? my question is? how do you do that? LOL
Jitts is our resident Liberal Trigger Machine here. Pretty funny watching it.

You don't know ? I do play dumb ? you know me? POM? LOL? The guys are telling me? Don't talk to you. Take if 0ff All these boards?

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

POM? your wife??? she's a dunb f? BRING HER ON IN? A joke ?right on this board. let me her tell what her wife is doing Right nowPOM ?Tell me you would wife woiloen

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

POM? your wife??? she's a dunb f? BRING HER ON IN? A joke ?right on this board. let me her tell what her wife is doing Right nowPOM ?Tell me you would wife woiloen
YOUR WIFE ?You're kidding Me ?POM POM bring her on? no one wants to hurt her feelings? shame on you?

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

YOUR WIFE ?You're kidding Me ?POM POM bring her on? no one wants to hurt her feelings? shame on you?
I know you pom? What wife? maybe you got one? I just cant even believe this.? lets see what she says? OMG?

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

I know you pom? What wife? maybe you got one? I just cant even believe this.? lets see what she says? OMG? a wife how embarrassing to wh
If you happen to POM? leave your life alone. don't upset her. let her live
he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

I know you pom? What wife? maybe you got one? I just cant even believe this.? lets see what she says? OMG?
I looked it up. No no. never been there. you know I'm a NYC girl. out on the island back in the day. by the Amityville horror.

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

I know you pom? What wife? maybe you got one? I just cant even believe this.? lets see what she says? OMG? a wife how embarrassing to wh
he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

I looked it up. No no. never been there. you know I'm a NYC girl. out on the island back in the day. by the Amityville horror.
Upset who? I'm not upset at all. I remedied any upsetedness.

My wife will never be mentioned again on these forums. Or this one forward anyway.

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

he told me once he

What did I do?

[/QUOTE YZOU
he told me once he

What did I do?

Upset who? I'm not upset at all. I remedied any upsetedness.

My wife will never be mentioned again on these forums. Or this one forward anyway.
thought I was on ignore? how did remedy your upsetedness? is there a pill for that? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back