Hello from Texas

Gibson89

Rookie
May 22, 2013
Gonzales, TX
Just joined today. And like what I are so far. Hope to meet some good friends here.

I'm 23 years old and have 5 years of Army before I was medical discharged for migraines and bad knees. I was an 88m first then crossed to a 12n. Really enjoyed my job building roads/pads and hauling equipment. Although I never got the opertunity to go on a tour I did serve a short stint in Germany rebuilding a small base and building some training lanes as well.

Devin

Just joined today. And like what I are so far. Hope to meet some good friends here.

I'm 23 years old and have 5 years of Army before I was medical discharged for migraines and bad knees. I was an 88m first then crossed to a 12n. Really enjoyed my job building roads/pads and hauling equipment. Although I never got the opertunity to go on a tour I did serve a short stint in Germany rebuilding a small base and building some training lanes as well.

Devin

Welcome---I hunted at Gonzales one year.

Devin
Welcome to USMB, Devin. Hope you enjoy the boards. Thanks for your service to your country.

Forum List

Back