Loinboy is dead!

Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
He has officially been laid to rest (so to speak) and I've taken over his daily posts.

I'm back to the user name I've been using since I first started blogging in 2005.

I've used this name in every forum except this one and Bill O' Reilly's message board at Fox. They said I was being disrespectful to the dirty, phone talking prick. So in that forum, I used the name "Haywood Jablomey".

It's jewish!

He has officially been laid to rest (so to speak) and I've taken over his daily posts.

I'm back to the user name I've been using since I first started blogging in 2005.

I've used this name in every forum except this one and Bill O' Reilly's message board at Fox. They said I was being disrespectful to the dirty, phone talking prick. So in that forum, I used the name "Haywood Jablomey".

It's jewish!

Can I still call you loonboy?

It's jewish!

I believe your new moniker is creative. Forgive me but are you the poster formerly known as Loinboy, or someone else making use of his account? The wording above seems to imply there is a different person now. Perhaps I am misunderstanding? Thanks for any enlightenment.

CaféAuLait;7285369 said:
I believe your new moniker is creative. Forgive me but are you the poster formerly known as Loinboy, or someone else making use of his account? The wording above seems to imply there is a different person now. Perhaps I am misunderstanding? Thanks for any enlightenment.
No, that was me. But this user name is the one I've always used and more towards my personality.

Loinboy was just some mythical superhero me and my buds made up one night partying back in our 20's. Billo is a more political name.

I did use one other name once when I joined Stormfront for about two weeks. I really wanted to fuck with rednecks and thought that would be the perfect place to do it. My user name there was..........Rob Whitey. I think I only lasted 3 posts before I bailed. They have this pussy rule that you have to post at least 50 times before you can upload directly. Otherwise, they're reviewed by a mod before they're posted.

CaféAuLait;7285369 said:
No, that was me. But this user name is the one I've always used and more towards my personality.

Loinboy was just some mythical superhero me and my buds made up one night partying back in our 20's. Billo is a more political name.

I did use one other name once when I joined Stormfront for about two weeks. I really wanted to fuck with rednecks and thought that would be the perfect place to do it. My user name there was..........Rob Whitey. I think I only lasted 3 posts before I bailed. They have this pussy rule that you have to post at least 50 times before you can upload directly. Otherwise, they're reviewed by a mod before they're posted.

How you been? I was wondering where you went. Good to see you. I know you from another place. PM me.

Oh Brother....
alcoholic.gif

It's jewish!

"They said I was being disrespectful to the dirty, phone talking prick"....well duh.

Forum List

Back