HellFire missles to Portland from Lebenon

Smuggling happens. There's really no way around it.

Inventory control....something this Admin doesnt seem to care much about as every Govt agency seems to "lose" lots of equipment

Blaming it on "this Admin" is either naive or willfully dishonest.

Government agencies have been "losing" equipment for as long as governments have existed.
His watch his problem.........missiles just dont walk out of an armory

What makes you think these Hellfire missiles came from an American "armory"?

We're not the only country who uses them.
Right....but since its shipping out of mideast my orig guess...handed out like candy applies

Inventory control....something this Admin doesnt seem to care much about as every Govt agency seems to "lose" lots of equipment

Government agencies have been "losing" equipment for as long as governments have existed.
How many nuclear weapons has Obama "lost" so far then?

None.
How do you know? You're the one claiming governments lose equipment all of the time.

There are few things in the world that are kept track of better than the United States nuclear arsenal.

And you forgot the quote marks around "lose".

Right....but since its shipping out of mideast my orig guess...handed out like candy applies

Since it came from Lebanon, you're probably right that we gave it to them at some point. But we've been flooding the middle east with weapons for the last 50 years, it's stupid to try to blame it on Obama.

Since it came from Lebanon, you're probably right that we gave it to them at some point. But we've been flooding the middle east with weapons for the last 50 years, it's stupid to try to blame it on Obama.
Why is that.....when Isis was kicked out of a city they had more American ammo and weapons in storage than their attackers had to use....makes ya go hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Why is that.....when Isis was kicked out of a city they had more American ammo and weapons in storage than their attackers had to use....makes ya go hhhhhmmmmmmmmm
I blame capitalism.

Listen, you'll get no argument from me that our foreign policy of throwing weapons into the middle east is foolish.

But trying to turn it into a "scandal" now, when it's been going on for decades just makes you look silly.

None.
How do you know? You're the one claiming governments lose equipment all of the time.

There are few things in the world that are kept track of better than the United States nuclear arsenal.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us why missiles are being smuggled into America.

None.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us why missiles are being smuggled into America.

How the fuck should I know?

Difference in arming govts and arming insurgents you have no idea who they are.....and this govt has been doing that vigorously..laughably inept,
pictures of US govt officials standing next to terrorists trying to call them moderates...

None.

So you claiming this is not linked to terrorism was just more of your bullshit.
Got it.

Got it.

No, it's a fairly simple logical deduction. You know, critical thinking.

A Hellfire missile is a military weapon. It requires significant "support" and infrastructure - things that terrorists don't have. It can only be fired from drones, helicopters, planes and some experimental platforms on patrol boats and Humvees.

The explosive load of the Hellfire isn't even that large - it's powerful because of it's design to penetrate tank armor. The cost of a Hellfire missile isn't worth it for a terrorist - they can build a bigger and more powerful explosive for a couple hundred bucks at the Home Depot rather than paying millions for black market missiles.

Got it.

A Hellfire missile is a military weapon. It requires significant "support" and infrastructure - things that terrorists don't have. It can only be fired from drones, helicopters, planes and some experimental platforms on patrol boats and Humvees.

The explosive load of the Hellfire isn't even that large - it's powerful because of it's design to penetrate tank armor. The cost of a Hellfire missile isn't worth it for a terrorist - they can build a bigger and more powerful explosive for a couple hundred bucks at the Home Depot rather than paying millions for black market missiles.
You really are dumber than a bag of hammers.
Do tell us what we can buy at Home Depot that is more destructive than a hellfire missile that I can arm and fire with a screwdriver.

Please, let us know,

Got it.

Do tell us what we can buy at Home Depot that is more destructive than a hellfire missile that I can arm and fire with a screwdriver.

Please, let us know,

Ammonium nitrate fertilizer and fuel oil.

BELGRADE, Serbia — Serbia's authorities are investigating reports that a cargo package bound for Portland contained two missiles with explosive warheads on a passenger flight from Lebanon. Bomb-sniffing dog discovers 2 Hellfire missiles bound for Portland
Gee maYBE we shouldn't be handing out weapons like candy to everyone who claims to be a "moderate"

Not likely of Lebanese origin. Lebanon has a Cessna capable of carrying and firing 2 hellfire missiles but were not given the missiles out of concern they would fall into Hezbullah hands.
Lebanon also has 4 Hawker Hunters, an OV-10 Bronco and a used MiG-29 russia gave them for free
and 6 Huey IIs out of a 2012 order for 18 from the US.
As far as I know, the missiles still have not been sent because of Hezbullah, so I don't know where these two originated from.

the plane was a serbian air not MEA

Got it.

Ah. So Beruits military was just mailing it to Portland to use as an abstract art display I guess?

Got it.

Please, let us know,

Nope, try again. Home Depot sells neither Ammonium nitrate fertilizer nor fuel oil.
Even if they did, you buy more than 50 pounds of Ammonium nitrate fertilizer anywhere and the Feds will be knocking on your door.

So if Muslims are not smuggling Hellfire missiles into America for terrorism as you so proudly proclaim, why can't you even offer a theory as to why they are doing it?

Other than you being an Islamofascist apologist that is.

Got it.

Please, let us know,

Nope, try again. Home Depot sells neither Ammonium nitrate fertilizer nor fuel oil.
Even if they did, you buy more than 50 pounds of Ammonium nitrate fertilizer anywhere and the Feds will be knocking on your door.

So if Muslims are not smuggling Hellfire missiles into America for terrorism as you so proudly proclaim, why can't you even offer a theory as to why they are doing it?

Other than you being an Islamofascist apologist that is.

:lol:

What makes you think that anyone involved was "Muslim"?

Do you have some secret source of information, or are you just making shit up?

Forum List

Back