HellFire missles to Portland from Lebenon

So you claiming this is not linked to terrorism was just more of your bullshit.
Got it.

No, it's a fairly simple logical deduction. You know, critical thinking.

A Hellfire missile is a military weapon. It requires significant "support" and infrastructure - things that terrorists don't have. It can only be fired from drones, helicopters, planes and some experimental platforms on patrol boats and Humvees.

The explosive load of the Hellfire isn't even that large - it's powerful because of it's design to penetrate tank armor. The cost of a Hellfire missile isn't worth it for a terrorist - they can build a bigger and more powerful explosive for a couple hundred bucks at the Home Depot rather than paying millions for black market missiles.
You really are dumber than a bag of hammers.
Do tell us what we can buy at Home Depot that is more destructive than a hellfire missile that I can arm and fire with a screwdriver.

Please, let us know,

Ammonium nitrate fertilizer and fuel oil.
Nope, try again. Home Depot sells neither Ammonium nitrate fertilizer nor fuel oil.
Even if they did, you buy more than 50 pounds of Ammonium nitrate fertilizer anywhere and the Feds will be knocking on your door.

So if Muslims are not smuggling Hellfire missiles into America for terrorism as you so proudly proclaim, why can't you even offer a theory as to why they are doing it?

Other than you being an Islamofascist apologist that is.

:lol:

What makes you think that anyone involved was "Muslim"?

Do you have some secret source of information, or are you just making shit up?
That's funny. Serbia, Lebanon, sent to America, 99% of terrorism last year propagated by Muslims. Care to make a wager?

A Hellfire missile is a military weapon. It requires significant "support" and infrastructure - things that terrorists don't have. It can only be fired from drones, helicopters, planes and some experimental platforms on patrol boats and Humvees.

The explosive load of the Hellfire isn't even that large - it's powerful because of it's design to penetrate tank armor. The cost of a Hellfire missile isn't worth it for a terrorist - they can build a bigger and more powerful explosive for a couple hundred bucks at the Home Depot rather than paying millions for black market missiles.
Do tell us what we can buy at Home Depot that is more destructive than a hellfire missile that I can arm and fire with a screwdriver.

Please, let us know,

Nope, try again. Home Depot sells neither Ammonium nitrate fertilizer nor fuel oil.
Even if they did, you buy more than 50 pounds of Ammonium nitrate fertilizer anywhere and the Feds will be knocking on your door.

So if Muslims are not smuggling Hellfire missiles into America for terrorism as you so proudly proclaim, why can't you even offer a theory as to why they are doing it?

That's funny. Serbia, Lebanon, sent to America, 99% of terrorism last year propagated by Muslims. Care to make a wager?

Lebanon is about 50% non-Muslim. Serbia is 97% non-Muslim. No acts of terrorism occurred.

This is what I mean when I say "making shit up".

Please, let us know,

Lebanon is about 50% non-Muslim. Serbia is 97% non-Muslim. No acts of terrorism occurred.

Sorry, but whoever was receiving those missiles will be charged with terrorism.

Please, let us know,

But you're right, it could have been the three Swedes living in Lebanon.

No, they'll only be charged with "terrorism" if they were planning on carrying out a terror attack. I would imagine that "arms dealing" is a much more likely charge.

Or any of the 3 million other non-Muslims in Lebanon...

Wager or not?
And since I'm a fair man, before you answer 239 of the worlds 243 terrorist attacks from July to December last year were propagated by Muslims.
So what say you?

No, they'll only be charged with "terrorism" if they were planning on carrying out a terror attack. I would imagine that "arms dealing" is a much more likely charge.
Again what's the reason for obtaining Hellfire missiles? Paper weights? Fishing poles?

Again what's the reason for obtaining Hellfire missiles? Paper weights? Fishing poles?

To mount on warplanes, and then blow up tanks. Or, more likely - to sell them to some warlord or dictator in some third-world country.

Wager or not?
And since I'm a fair man, before you answer 239 of the worlds 243 terrorist attacks from July to December last year were propagated by Muslims.
So what say you?

What is it that you think you're going to "wager" on?

Wager or not?
So what say you?

Something simple, the person wrong posts he was wrong and the other is so much wiser than I.

Wager or not?
So what say you?

Something simple, the person wrong posts he was wrong and the other is so much wiser than I.

I mean, what is it that you're "wagering" on? What are the claims you're making? Be specific.

Wager or not?
So what say you?

While your thinking of that, another wager that the cop assassins today are of a certain race.

Wager or not?
So what say you?

I mean, what is it that you're "wagering" on? What are the claims you're making? Be specific.
I say Muslims are behind the missiles, you say no Muslims involved.

Wager or not?
So what say you?

Where did I say that "no Muslims involved"?

You're the only one who's made any claims to know what religion these arms smugglers are.

Wager or not?
So what say you?

While your thinking of that, another wager that the cop assassins today are of a certain race.
"another wager that the cop assassins today are of a certain race."
I'll take that bet!!!

Wager or not?
So what say you?

You're the only one who's made any claims to know what religion these arms smugglers are.
Smart man, backing off. Have a good evening.

"Backing off" from a claim I never made?

Whatever excuses you need. Buh-bye, clown.

"Backing off" from a claim I never made?

Whatever excuses you need. Buh-bye, clown.
Thread is right there for all to see. Hasta!

There are few things in the world that are kept track of better than the United States nuclear arsenal.

And you forgot the quote marks around "lose".
I'm still waiting for you to tell us why missiles are being smuggled into America.

How the fuck should I know?
So you claiming this is not linked to terrorism was just more of your bullshit.
Got it.

Ah. So Beruits military was just mailing it to Portland to use as an abstract art display I guess?

Possibly ISIS got hold of them in Iraq and sending to terrorists.
Even Syria to discredit Lebanon and the US, and break the deadlock over the president

Forum List

Back