Hearsay and the Cipollone testimony.

Did the Manson girls stop loving Charlie?

There is nothing the committee or the DOJ can do or show or demonstrate or prove that will matter to these people. At worst, they'll create an excuse in their minds to vote for De Santis.

But the orange demigod will always be the orange demigod.

And you will always be responsible for our current fuel, food, and housing costs, because you knowingly voted for them.

Trump tried to grab the wheel -- just like Biden grabbed Tara Reade, this makes him GULITY of Treasonous Conspiracy to cause Sedition, er, or something -- global warming! Science!

We got him this time!!

Trump tried to grab the wheel -- just like Biden grabbed Tara Reade, this makes him GULITY of Treasonous Conspiracy to cause Sedition, er, or something -- global warming! Science!

We got him this time!!
tyranny prospers when good men do nothing

you're a good man, you should run for President

I draw the following conclusion from this OP, it was kind of the point actually.

I've seen people on the right in this OP
-Attack me
-Attack the Jan 6th committee
-Attack the witnesses coming forward in the Jan 6th hearings
-Attack the process.

What I haven't seen, not even once. Is any of them willing to state that wishing your own Vice-President harm and refusing to help him when he's being threatened is disqualifying to become president in the future.

That is what supporting Trump has reduced his supporters too. An inability to even grant that much.

For over a week now we have been privileged to hear all the people on the right talk about hearsay. So let me be the first to congratulate all of you that another piece of hearsay we got from Cassidy. Namely where she said that Cippolone and Meadows had a conversation with Trump on Jan 6th, in which Trump said something to the effect that he figured Pence deserved what was happening to him at the Capitol.

If this is confirmed, would any of you then feel Trump should not get to be in office again? Or is it acceptable for a president to endanger the Vice-President purposefully and then refuse to do anything to help him?

Uninformed sources told me that Trump beat up 3 secret Service Agents, would you believe 4 Secret Service Agents to commandeer the Presidential Limo in an effort to run over Mike Pence!!

I draw the following conclusion from this OP, it was kind of the point actually.

I've seen people on the right in this OP
-Attack me
-Attack the Jan 6th committee
-Attack the witnesses coming forward in the Jan 6th hearings
-Attack the process.

What I haven't seen, not even once. Is any of them willing to state that wishing your own Vice-President harm and refusing to help him when he's being threatened is disqualifying to become president in the future.

That is what supporting Trump has reduced his supporters too. An inability to even grant that much.

J6 Reichstag Fire

For over a week now we have been privileged to hear all the people on the right talk about hearsay. So let me be the first to congratulate all of you that another piece of hearsay we got from Cassidy. Namely where she said that Cippolone and Meadows had a conversation with Trump on Jan 6th, in which Trump said something to the effect that he figured Pence deserved what was happening to him at the Capitol.

If this is confirmed, would any of you then feel Trump should not get to be in office again? Or is it acceptable for a president to endanger the Vice-President purposefully and then refuse to do anything to help him?

So, you're saying that we should listen to more hearsay?

Forum List

Back