Hearsay and the Cipollone testimony.

For over a week now we have been privileged to hear all the people on the right talk about hearsay. So let me be the first to congratulate all of you that another piece of hearsay we got from Cassidy. Namely where she said that Cippolone and Meadows had a conversation with Trump on Jan 6th, in which Trump said something to the effect that he figured Pence deserved what was happening to him at the Capitol.

If this is confirmed, would any of you then feel Trump should not get to be in office again? Or is it acceptable for a president to endanger the Vice-President purposefully and then refuse to do anything to help him?

I see you're a big fan of the DemoKKKKrats' Reality Show for Idiots. Enjoy it, it's probably the last one you're going to get before the real investigations start.

For over a week now we have been privileged to hear all the people on the right talk about hearsay. So let me be the first to congratulate all of you that another piece of hearsay we got from Cassidy. Namely where she said that Cippolone and Meadows had a conversation with Trump on Jan 6th, in which Trump said something to the effect that he figured Pence deserved what was happening to him at the Capitol.

If this is confirmed, would any of you then feel Trump should not get to be in office again? Or is it acceptable for a president to endanger the Vice-President purposefully and then refuse to do anything to help him?

I think Biden, then Kamala, and then Pelosi should be impeached and Trump finish Biden's term so he could win again in 2024. Then he could reverse Biden's policies and get us back to being prosperous again. Then destroy liberalism, so we never go through this bullshit again.

Did the Manson girls stop loving Charlie?

There is nothing the committee or the DOJ can do or show or demonstrate or prove that will matter to these people. At worst, they'll create an excuse in their minds to vote for De Santis.

But the orange demigod will always be the orange demigod.
Kinda like the Clinton's?

Hearsay doesn't even apply in congressional hearings. Do you think Benghazigate hearings didn't involve "hearsay" or hillary's emails. Hearsay is just a rule of evidence used in courts, which hearings are not. It's more akin to someone telling a cop who found a body, "I heard Mary say she was gonna shoot somebody." You can't prove Mary did the shooting with just that. But you can use the statement to show why Mary got taken in for questioning and then said "I shot the lying cheating bastard cause he impregnated my sister and her cousin both!" LOL

I know but it's always insane to watch how far they are willing to go for it.

In the abstract, the question of a President wishing his own Vice-President harm shouldn't be a hard question, yet even that, they are willing to forgive if it applies to Trump.

It just blows my mind.
Even presidents are entitled to their opinions. The only difference between Trump and other presidents is that Trump doesn’t have an on/off switch for his non-politically correct statements. Unlike professional politicians like Biden, Bush, Clinton, Nixon and LBJ, Trump opens his mouth and whatever is on his mind that second flows out.

Bombshell!

We got him this time!

Impeachment!!
Yes, no Senate protection this time
You ready for Cipollone

The vote was 57-43
Not exonerated in any way
Just a weak ASS party over Country (R)
Uninformed sources told me on condition of anonymity that...
Hutchinson information was first hand
Not hearsay (except the SUV claim) which she clearly said she was repeating what someone told her.

Hearsay doesn't even apply in congressional hearings. Do you think Benghazigate hearings didn't involve "hearsay" or hillary's emails. Hearsay is just a rule of evidence used in courts, which hearings are not. It's more akin to someone telling a cop who found a body, "I heard Mary say she was gonna shoot somebody." You can't prove Mary did the shooting with just that. But you can use the statement to show why Mary got taken in for questioning and then said "I shot the lying cheating bastard cause he impregnated my sister and her cousin both!" LOL
Why do you think I believe the bullshit about hearsay? I just used it as a way to segway into what would be a direct witness to what Hutchinson describes.

You ready for Cipollone

The vote was 57-43

Not hearsay (except the SUV claim) which she clearly said she was repeating what someone told her.
Marie Antionette had more sympathy for her people than any democrat politicians and look how it ended for her. Seniors headed back to work, people having to choose between gas or food and you democrats are simply out of your fucking minds with Stage 4 TDS

You ready for Cipollone

The vote was 57-43

No, actually her testimony about the conversation between Meadows and Cipollone was too since it pertained to another conversation they both had with Trump. That's the point of the OP. If Cippolone gives testimony to that conversation and confirms Hutchinsons' testimony that would be game over. Since it would mean that there is first-hand testimony to the President literally saying that Pence deserves what was happening at the time.

How did that endanger Pence?

They need to subpoena Patrick Byrne. He was there and is a Trump supporter. Do you think they will?

No, actually her testimony about the conversation between Meadows and Cipollone was too since it pertained to another conversation they both had with Trump. That's the point of the OP. If Cippolone gives testimony to that conversation and confirms Hutchinsons' testimony that would be game over. Since it would mean that there is first-hand testimony to the President literally saying that Pence deserves what was happening at the time.
Remember challenging an election was never illegal until Trump did it.

Why do you think I believe the bullshit about hearsay? I just used it as a way to segway into what would be a direct witness to what Hutchinson describes.
I was just agreeing with you. I realize the RW is just trying to deflect from Hutchinson, while they've happily used similar statements in hearings.

an ELETCTON WAS STOLEN!!!! dO OU NOT SEE THE CRIME????? IT WAS A COUP TO REMOVE OUR PRESIDENT. WE HAD TO RANSACK THE CAPITAL AND TRY TO KILL PENCE. IT WA STHE RIGHT THEING TO DO. (I'm weeping)

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Stupid drama queen is stupid drama queen.

Forum List

Back