Hear direct discussions about Democrat lies by Biden and others

The video is three hours long. I looked at it, but after 15 minutes, I did not have an answer.

Is there a reason you refuse to answer a simple question?
He was present at the time of the crimes committed by both Bidens. He was not a party to the crimes.

The video is three hours long. I looked at it, but after 15 minutes, I did not have an answer.

Bobulinski was not talking that early. Take it from here.

The Biden family set up over 20 shell companies and made a concerted effort to hide payments from foreign adversaries. “What exactly do these companies do? What good or service do these companies provide? The answer is nothing.
House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Influence peddling. And you and I both know he did.
How could he peddle influence when he’s out of office?

I don’t really know what influence peddling even means specifically. It’s not really a crime. Like how collusion wasn’t actually a crime.

The Biden family set up over 20 shell companies and made a concerted effort to hide payments from foreign adversaries. “What exactly do these companies do? What good or service do these companies provide? The answer is nothing.
House Committee on Oversight and Accountability
Shell companies are used all the time in business.

The committee has no idea what they’re talking about.

Legal and business consulting.
Naturally you would not say that about Trump. But now you say they were in business called legal and consulting. What business? Why would they consult legally?

Naturally you would not say that about Trump. But now you say they were in business called legal and consulting. What business? Why would they consult legally?
They did consulting for a handful of different businesses.

Consulting is perfectly legal.

You sound like a dumber version of AOC.
Hopefully you’ve got the cans. If not, you’re entirely worthless.
Your disgusting sexism aside, it’s an honest question. What did he witness firsthand?

Forum List

Back