Hear direct discussions about Democrat lies by Biden and others

Various reasons. Often to keep money flow from different agreements separate.
Where in the hearing did you learn that stuff? According to you, you are the expert on this.

They did consulting for a handful of different businesses.

Consulting is perfectly legal.
Did your claim show up on the Biden income tax forms? Did you study Biden's tax forms?

How am supposed to know what part of the video is relevant? You didn’t give me any time stamps.
I see the various parties testifying when I want to know what they said. It is pretty simple to fast forward the videos I present.

Did your claim show up on the Biden income tax forms? Did you study Biden's tax forms?
I haven’t seen Hunter Biden’s tax forms. The business deals are detailed in documents taken from the infamous laptop.

I haven’t seen Hunter Biden’s tax forms. The business deals are detailed in documents taken from the infamous laptop.
What about his fathers tax returns that were alleged to be sent for public viewing?

What about his fathers tax returns that were alleged to be sent for public viewing?
What about them? Joe Biden wasn’t involved in the business transactions. He didn’t get income from them. He had no ownership.

They wouldn’t show up.

What about them? Joe Biden wasn’t involved in the business transactions. He didn’t get income from them. He had no ownership.

They wouldn’t show up.
The testimony names the profit made by Joe Biden.

Fascinating. What profit was that?
WASHINGTON—House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) today released a video and bank records memorandum revealing how Joe Biden received $40,000 in laundered China money from the account of his brother, James Biden, and his sister-in-law, Sara Biden, in the form of a personal check.

The money trail begins in July 2017 when Hunter Biden demanded payment from his Chinese Communist Party (CCP) linked associate. On July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden sent a message to Raymond Zhao—a CEFC associate—demanding a $10 million dollar capital payment and claimed his father, Joe Biden, was sitting in the room. CEFC is a Chinese energy company linked to the CCP. The Bidens began working with CEFC when Joe Biden was Vice President.

On August 8, 2017, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC, sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong. That same day, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to Owasco, P.C., an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden. On August 14, 2017, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by President Biden’s brother James and sister-in-law Sara Biden. On August 28, 2017, Sara Biden withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account. On September 3, 2017, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000 for a “loan repayment.”

Below are Chairman Comer’s video remarks:

Remember when Joe Biden told the American people that his son didn’t make money in China?

Well, not only did he lie about his son Hunter making money in China, but it also turns out that $40,000 in laundered China money landed in Joe Biden’s bank account in the form of a personal check.

And the Oversight Committee has it.

Forum List

Back