Healthy Discusion About Marijuana

I don't know why Republicans are against Marijuana
My guess is two-fold.

1) Pot is thought of as the hippie liberal drug.

2) Republicans tend to favor big corporations which would lose big if pot and hemp were legal to use and grow.

You have proved once again your are an idiot & pot has fucked your brain. If pot is legalized big corporations would ramp up production & Pfizer would be selling it at Wal-Mart Pharmacy for $20 per oz instead of the $600 per oz the liberal hippies get for it.

They just do not want more burnouts we have to support & people on drugs in the work place or killing people driving automobiles machines etc.

Last edited:
You have proved once again your are an idiot & pot has fucked your brain. If pot is legalized big corporations would ramp up production & Pfizer would be selling it at Wal-Mart Pharmacy for $20 per oz instead of the $600 per oz the liberal hippies get for it.
And you call me an idiot. Big Pharma, like Pfizer, would lose billions from pot competing with their expensive patented medicines and what hippie would patronize big Pharma when they could grow their own pot, or buy locally?

Looks like alcohol has fucked up your brain.

Deaths per year:
Cigarettes = 400,000
Alcohol = 150,000
Pot = 0

...apparently these stooooooooooooooopid conservative republicrats are unaware that truly 'free people' have an OBVIOUS right to self-medication/ingestion..

..how can you goddamned conservative republicrat drug warrior fools claim you support [individual] freedom while you support jailing, harassing, etc. people for smoking/growing pot on their property?! :confused:

...good lord, you rush limbaaaaaaaah, glenn wreck parrots are fools/hypocrites!..

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

I am thinking about starting a pro-legalization group if any one is interested please send me a pvt message

The only problem I have with treating pot like booze is that there is no good efficient way to determine intoxication level for DUI purposes.

I believe there is a way to determine if one is driving under the influence of alcohol or marijuana. Heck--even presciption pain pills have warnings on them for driving.

The interesting part: Studies have shown that states with medical marijuana laws have actually shown a reduction in teenage use.

Six pages in, and not a credible link to be found.

Legalization would decrease the price, as you are currently paying people to risk death/imprisonment to get the stuff to you. Odds are, any (reasonable) tax the government levies will be less than the cost of the smuggling.

Not to mention, with legalization, you will reap the benefits of mass-production. I'm sure Phillip Morris could modify their factories to produce uniform marijuana cigarettes easily enough.

I really don't think it's a good idea for big tobacco to take over marijuana--:lol::lol: You never know what else they would be adding to it for addiction purposes.

smoke one marijuana cigarette and you've done the damage of 1 package of cigarettes.. not to mention loss of brain cells.. most democwats suffer from this.. :eusa_angel:

Let me guess you pulled that fact straight out of your ass
I think it was a little-more indirect, than that.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyLcBc5RNf0]YouTube - Al Franken Should Shut Up[/ame]​

I don't know why Republicans are against Marijuana, one of there platforms is smaller government and enforcing a marijuana prohibition creates a bigger government. I am Republican, for the legalization of marijuana.
Most true Conservatives are/were......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3OH6SDGqcM&feature=related]YouTube - William F Buckley Jr - Why Drugs Should be Legal[/ame]​

The "Conservative Movement" could gain a whole lot more traction if it's spokepeople were a lot more like Buckley and a lot less like the blowhards, buffoons, and bullshit artists it has these days.

It's not healthy in any way shape or form to suck smoke into one's lungs.

That said if you want to suck smoke into your lungs feel free.

Pot should be legal or at least decriminalized. The fact that we have banned one of the most useful plants on the face of the earth (hemp) should be reason enough. Getting stoned is simply an ancillary benefit for those who wish to indulge.

smoke one marijuana cigarette and you've done the damage of 1 package of cigarettes.. not to mention loss of brain cells.. most democwats suffer from this.. :eusa_angel:

Ummm....so much for that theory

4.jpg

It's not healthy in any way shape or form to suck smoke into one's lungs.

That said if you want to suck smoke into your lungs feel free.

Obviously you've never heard of Vaporizing. No smoke, no toxins, no tar, just pure thc. Now what?

Last edited:
The illegal growers in Northern California are doing their best to get the measure defeated. That would really ruin the price of the pot that they grow.
....AND, the profit-margin for mega-dealers.

The simple answer, for consumers, would be the same as beer/wine laws:

Grow your own...No sales!

Problem solved!!!​

The medical detriments of using pot are irrelevant. What is relevant is that marijuana, if legalized nationally, would provide substantial revenue in tax money.

What are the reasons for NOT legalizing the sale and use of marijuana?
Ya' might wanna ask the investors/owners o' privately-runs prisons, about that....and, those DEA-agents who have no desire to deal with those folks transporting/selling hard-core drugs.​

Forum List

Back