Tweet from Joe Biden on weed convictions

No one should be in a federal prison solely due to the possession of marijuana, and no one should be in a local jail or state prison for that reason, either.

I agree with him 100%.

Do you?

Why do Democrats always try to legalize weed and pedophilia? It's because that's their game. How about simple DUI with no accident or traffic infraction? MAGA

Why do Democrats always try to legalize weed and pedophilia? It's because that's their game. How about simple DUI with no accident or traffic infraction? MAGA
you do realize that many righties smoke the stuff and back legalization right?...........

you do realize that many righties smoke the stuff and back legalization right?...........
I've smoked the stuff myself and I'm probably in favor of legalization. I'm just not convinced that it is a good idea. I know a lot of long time smokers who turned out to be totally confused space cowboys. I know some who smoked weed for 20+ years before they decided to try something a little stronger, then they 'crashed and burned'. People make bad decisions all the time and I don't believe it's governments place to legislate against peoples private lives unless it is hurting someone else. But then you have the drug dealers who shoot each other over turf, sometimes killing innocent bystanders. You also have people committing crimes to get money for their drug buy. Worker productivity suffers. Families suffer. My point is that the whole thing gets very complicated and legalizing weed isn't a solution,

I've smoked the stuff myself and I'm probably in favor of legalization. I'm just not convinced that it is a good idea. I know a lot of long time smokers who turned out to be totally confused space cowboys. I know some who smoked weed for 20+ years before they decided to try something a little stronger, then they 'crashed and burned'. People make bad decisions all the time and I don't believe it's governments place to legislate against peoples private lives unless it is hurting someone else. But then you have the drug dealers who shoot each other over turf, sometimes killing innocent bystanders. You also have people committing crimes to get money for their drug buy. Worker productivity suffers. Families suffer. My point is that the whole thing gets very complicated and legalizing weed isn't a solution,
if they would go down to the dispensary they wouldnt be encountering the "drug guys" shooting each other....and pot is much better than alcohol which directly or indirectly kills way more people and has ruined way more lives....but apparently that vice is ok....

if they would go down to the dispensary they wouldnt be encountering the "drug guys" shooting each other....and pot is much better than alcohol which directly or indirectly kills way more people and has ruined way more lives....but apparently that vice is ok....
I never said anything about any vice being OK. And as far as drug dealers go, dispensaries will never make drug dealers extinct. Your opinions about drugs vs. alcohol are noted but there are also a lot of other valid opinions on the matter.

I never said anything about any vice being OK. And as far as drug dealers go, dispensaries will never make drug dealers extinct. Your opinions about drugs vs. alcohol are noted but there are also a lot of other valid opinions on the matter.
of course there are.....and in the states were pot is still illegal those drug dealers are who those people have to turn to....and to those were its legal,if they go and buy it from the illegal dealer....they are idiots.....

Why are you kids so focused on pedophilia? It has nothing to do with this thread.

No one has tried to legalize it either.

Republicans are the party of child molesters, not Democrats. If anyone wants to legalize pedophilia it's you kids.

No one should be in a federal prison solely due to the possession of marijuana, and no one should be in a local jail or state prison for that reason, either.

I agree with him 100%.

Do you?

Federal prison = federal crime. If only Joe had the ability to pardon federal crimes.

Millions of illegal aliens are flooding the borders and murdering and raping American citizens. Biden's foreign policy is in shambles. Mobs are blocking roads and disrupting traffic, inflation is rising and the president worries about state and local marijuana convictions? WTF?

Forum List

Back