Healthy 40 Year Old COVID Victim's Last Words: "I Blame the Unvaccinated for This!"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
OMG this says it all.

Screenshot 2021-09-07 1.10.56 AM.png

On a somewhat related note, what genetic defect is causing these grotesque, obese monsters? If I consumed Ben & Jerry's, a great company standing up to the (((lobby))) Cherry Garcia morning, noon, and night, I would gain maybe 5 pounds over the course of a year. :dunno:

No one should take pleasure for the damage done by this dirty virus. No one asked for it.

CNN of course politicizes it. If her last words were "F the country that sent this virus to the world", you'd never hear a peep about this womans death.

Also, she doesn't know the status of the person she caught this virus from, especially if it was the Delta variant.

Last edited:
Very clear: A virus has no legs. Human beings carry it to others. This has to stop and the numbers of virusses wordwide have to be reduced by vaccinations. Has anyone any better idea?
Overpopulation invites virus's to come and spread like wildfire-----End welfare breeding

On a somewhat related note, what genetic defect is causing these grotesque, obese monsters? If I consumed Ben & Jerry's, a great company standing up to the (((lobby))) Cherry Garcia morning, noon, and night, I would gain maybe 5 pounds over the course of a year. :dunno:

Different people have different bodies. Some people put on weight easily because of their metabolism, others don't.

Then again some people are just lazy, no matter your metabolism, you shouldn't get that fat.

No one should take pleasure for the damage done by this dirty virus. No one asked for it.

CNN of course politicizes it. If her last words were "F the country that sent this virus to the world", you'd never hear a peep about this womans death.

Also, she doesn't know the status of the person she caught this virus from, especially if it was the Delta variant.
How is taking the vaccine politicises this?

Thing about what you are saying... 96%+ of doctors have a vaccine... Every medical organisation has pleaded with people to get it... The risk of dying from vaccine over the COVID is working just short 500,000/1...

And then you accuse CNN of politicises this.... The woman got sick and for the first time listened to actual facts instead of the garbage cooked up on the internet and some conspiracy sites...

It is sad, she is another victim of misinformation... She is a casualty in the war between fact and conspiracy..

How is taking the vaccine politicises this?

Thing about what you are saying... 96%+ of doctors have a vaccine... Every medical organisation has pleaded with people to get it... The risk of dying from vaccine over the COVID is working just short 500,000/1...

And then you accuse CNN of politicises this.... The woman got sick and for the first time listened to actual facts instead of the garbage cooked up on the internet and some conspiracy sites...

It is sad, she is another victim of misinformation... She is a casualty in the war between fact and conspiracy..
I she healthy like cnn claims?

kidney disease can cause obesity like that....

there was a boy in my high school that I sat next to in homeroom, who was that obese.... Everyone else in school made fun of him, but I befriend him...I felt sorry for him and the way people treated him....

kids in school couldn't understand why some cute varsity cheerleader like me, spent time with him, letting him know that not all thin people, are insensitive jerks...

some people, can Care 4 all, no matter the other person's looks.

Last edited:
....fatass....you can't keep being a fatass and expect no consequences....it's her own fault

In her case I would suspect Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, very poorly treated. Or poorly adhered to treatment by her. Not only the obesity and inflated face, but also thinning hair. But I'm not a medical professional by any means.

Legit women with PCOS can put on a lot of weight and have a very very very hard time taking it off.

Care4all so fat people are not jerks?? ...you people have a very bigoted view of the world .....just like you think of other ''''groups''=they are perfect/can't do any wrong

Forum List

Back