Las Vegas: Arresting Emotionally Troubled Children For Prostitution

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Hi. Are authorities investigating Primary Child Caregivers whose apparent emotionally troubled 14 year old or younger child decides to sell his or her body to total strangers?

Keeping it real ..Does a child raised in a caring, nurturing environment resort to prostitution or sex work?

DearMomBeAdvised.jpg
PREVENT_CHILD_ABUSE.jpg
Poverty_Prevent_Oprah.jpg

☮️ EndHate2021

I knew a family whos young daughter ran away from home & was arrested for prostitution. Every time police gave her back to parents, she ran away & did it again. :dunno:

I knew a family whos young daughter ran away from home & was arrested for prostitution. Every time police gave her back to parents, she ran away & did it again. :dunno:
Yea, but now she is the Vice President, so does this mean it leads to success?

AveryJarhman Thanks for posting this. So what is going on in Las Vegas? Are they trying to get to the bottom of sex trafficking these exploited teenagers or what? What are they trying to accomplish by throwing the kids in jail?

Hi, Mike. The entire article, which is rather long, answers your questions.

However, the article does not mention what action is being taken against primary child caregivers who Neglect, Abuse, Maltreatment or Abandon their children

Peace.

Hi, KM.

In New York State a parent or legal guardian can go to Family Court and request a PINS Warrant (Person In Need of Supervision) be issued, taking a troubled juvenile into custody and getting them help.

I'm guessing most states have a similar procedure for dealing with troubled kids, many who are born perfectly healthy, yet are raised by incompetent, selfish immature, apathetic married or single teen and adult parents.

Prevent_ChildAbuseNow.jpg
LetsRaiseKidsWho.png

Peace.

Let's bring children across the border and put them with caregivers who really know how to run a prostitution ring.

Forum List

Back