'He wrote all of it down?': Prosecutors claim to have handwritten notes of Trump hush money scheme

A shout out to Big Al for keeping copious records of the hush money payment. The prosecution's case is made a little easier. It kinda makes a mockery of Trump's denial he didn't schtoink Stormy. Sorry Melania, you married an unfaithful pig of a man.

It won't matter to MAGA. They're opinion on the matter is whatever they're told it is. You can't use evidence to convince people who don't use evidence.

Which is why they desperately ignore the evidence against Trump in this and every other case. And instead......just kinda impotently whine.

It won't matter to MAGA. They're opinion on the matter is whatever they're told it is. You can't use evidence to convince people who don't use evidence.

Which is why they desperately ignore the evidence against Trump in this and every other case. And instead......just kinda impotently whine.
Evidence is great. Law is great as well.
Can you post the law, with a link?

Watch everyone. Another democrat that says it is so that wont link or quote the law.

A shout out to Big Al for keeping copious records of the hush money payment. The prosecution's case is made a little easier. It kinda makes a mockery of Trump's denial he didn't schtoink Stormy. Sorry Melania, you married an unfaithful pig of a man.

Seems rather out of character for Trump to do that.

Irrelevant. The state offense is the falsification. It's upgraded to a felony for the coverup of another crime. It doesn't matter if that other crime is state or federal.

But to be clear, it's a state offense. If you bother to read the reporting, the law code was named in a court filing.
What is this alleged other crime? This whole farce is beyond stupid. That you folks accept it is equally stupid.

backatcha

backatcha

So Trump's 10,000 square foot residence was 30,000 square feet?

There isn't a tape of Trump admitting that the documents he was showing off were secret, that he could have declassified them when he was president, but he can't now?

That Trump's lawyer didn't testify that Trump tried to convince him to lie to investigators about returning the documents?

I'll be happy to discuss the evidence of Trump's various charges all day long.

Something tells me you won't be nearly as eager.

Where is the crime?? :smoke:
I'm still in shock that you:

Can't see it
Can't accept it
And will stump for trump at every turn.

Do you guys really still believe that trump doesn't LIE (there are threads on this)
And that tump has NEVER committed a crime (there are threads on this).

Trump truly is a scum lying human.

So Trump's 10,000 square foot residence was 30,000 square feet?

There isn't a tape of Trump admitting that the documents he was showing off were secret, that he could have declassified them when he was president, but he can't now?

That Trump's lawyer didn't testify that Trump tried to convince him to lie to investigators about returning the documents?

I'll be happy to discuss the evidence of Trump's various charges all day long.

Something tells me you won't be nearly as eager.
Focus - FatFuck Bragg charged Trump with falsifying records. What records did he falsify and how did he falsify them? And what was the crime he was allegedly covering up?

I'm still in shock that you:

Can't see it
Can't accept it
And will stump for trump at every turn.

Do you guys really still believe that trump doesn't LIE (there are threads on this)
And that tump has NEVER committed a crime (there are threads on this).

Trump truly is a scum lying human.
yet, you just got challenged and answered with nothing more than, "yes it is"

Forum List

Back